Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: oh Radio you crack me up sometimes, you just take shit so fuckin seriously.

its not that your Canadian that you dont understand sarcasm....... maybe its because your a salesman (it is)

I mean even Mike gets all our jokes :rofl: and he says "aboot"

:rofl: oh Radio you crack me up sometimes, you just take shit so fuckin seriously.

its not that your Canadian that you dont understand sarcasm....... maybe its because your a salesman (it is)

I mean even Mike gets all our jokes :rofl: and he says "aboot"

:hyper:

+1 , :rofl: ................. yeah man ,,,,,,,,, it's all in fun

• Like 1

lol you guys can have Montana, in fact.... take the Dakotas too. there worthless

No you can keep Montana...If Canada took over Montana would be over taxed just like the rest of Canada, then were would I go shopping for cheap food, clothing, and most important your cheap beer.

lol you guys can have Montana, in fact.... take the Dakotas too. there worthless

I'd take 'em. When road trippin' they were my favorite states. Drive for hours with no towns, big sky, see for miles and miles, sleep with the sage brush. Just like the sci/fi movies where the guy wakes up and there are no people around.

I'd take 'em. When road trippin' they were my favorite states. Drive for hours with no towns, big sky, see for miles and miles, sleep with the sage brush. Just like the sci/fi movies where the guy wakes up and there are no people around.

:rofl: theres a reason the midwest is 97% corn, 2% animals, 1% people lol