Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice job blasting the tool box ....and who coated teh cover fr you they did a nice job.... that blow by elbow donest need to be masked off and when i did a couple they fell out from being epoxied in so we right stuffed them back in and clockedthem towards our webbers more for ease of hook up.... even the 4x4 520 is looking nicer...those old wheels on there really made the truck look funny the isuzus look nice on there...not sure on the rainbos stickers about nissan but would i expect anyhing less from u

Guest 510kamikazifreak

nice job blasting the tool box ....and who coated teh cover fr you they did a nice job.... that blow by elbow donest need to be masked off and when i did a couple they fell out from being epoxied in so we right stuffed them back in and clockedthem towards our webbers more for ease of hook up.... even the 4x4 520 is looking nicer...those old wheels on there really made the truck look funny the isuzus look nice on there...not sure on the rainbos stickers about nissan but would i expect anyhing less from u

At first I was like :blink: thought someone hacked,cuz the compliments :lol:

Then I was :unsure: :lol:

Now I am :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahaha 510 freak....everyone has a softer side... seems i alwyas read radios post on my worst pissed off day at work and today is a ok day and its friday so the canadian gets a break from me ....i will say its a improvemnet from where he started not much but anything better then nothing

i was trying my best .....but then i read it and it was a little fluffy so i tailed it off...with a little sinical retrospective

it use be radio took flaming balls of shit and made them wierder now he takes flaming balls of shit and turns them into smoldering balls or fully extinuished balls of shit some even decent drivers .....little less underbody neon and we will allow u in the states

just kidding radio your stuff is looking nice and like iused to tell my old paint customers the more time u spend with a gun in your hand the better the stuff will get each time....

Lol...I laughed pretty hard when I read:

it use be radio took flaming balls of shit and made them wierder now he takes flaming balls of shit and turns them into smoldering balls or fully extinuished balls of shit some even decent drivers .....little less underbody neon and we will allow u in the states -Jrock4224

But...that pretty much sums it up. Keep taking your meds Jrock and you are welcome to post in Get Garage! as much as you like...

Radio

Bought my first Honda last Night:

acccoupe1.jpg

acccoupe2.jpg

acccoupe3.jpg

acccoupe4.jpg

acccoupe5.jpg

Never intended to buy a "hon-duh" but I traded my Camry away last week for that Toyota Pickup to fix up, and Need a winter beater for Wife to Drive before it snows..so we will see how it turns out, ideally want a 4 door but it was in my budget.

Radio