Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Been Talking To PPL On here/Off Here Regarding the No Start 521.

This is a List of Things not yet replaced:

-Coil

-Ignition Capacitor

-Condensor

-Coil Resistor/ballast

And Someone else said look at the timing Gears? so I can order a full Timing Set including:

-Cam

-Crank

-Chain

-Tensioner

-Dampers

Suggestions?

Radio

"Borrowed" the Wheels off grey 620 as the ones that came on the 820 are so bald its not safe, tired of driving around doing dirty deeds. 4 mismatched, bald, cupped, flat spot POSs =asking for Issues.

Was going to buy a new set of Federals (14") for the 820, but as the plan is to sell her in a couple months I thought I'll take the 75% 14" super stock and talls off the blue Steelies of my Grey 620 and mount them on the 820s steelies, buying Brand new rubber for the 620 instead! Looking at either some WIDER 205 Federals (Same as what the 521 got) for the 620 or a new set of REAL Whitewalls. Only issue there being $.

Federals 75$ ea cost thru my work. vs. Diamondbacks are 200$ ea. :0 But Super Slick!

Then Monday I will remove the shitty bald crap off the 820 steelies and I am gonna sandblast Tuesday while i'm at it and paint them semi gloss black. Then Rip the Stock and talls off the blue Steelies and Voila!

So not the finished look but I feel safe!

whsw1.jpg

whsw3.jpg

whsw4.jpg

Radio

Got a bunch done today, at Harleys. Worked on His 1968 Chevy to ready it for sale. It had a flat and wouldn't start. He Removed a rim with a flat tire due to a leaky stem. Starter tests ok so its either the solenoid or ignition issue? Took the water pump off the Toyota as the bearing is Fucked.

Radio

trukz1.jpg

trukz2.jpg

trukz3.jpg

trukz4.jpg

trukz5.jpg

trukz6.jpg

trukz7.jpg

trukz8.jpg

trukz9.jpg