so i want to start a meet in fontana CA? who's in!!

84nissan720

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as you exit the 10 fwy on sierra there is a Mexican restaurant on the right side. We can meet there. We will have to meet there early if we are going to roll in as a group. It fills up pretty quick. I would say no later than 4:00P.M

well i told the guys form Infamous Nissan that we will meet in the Bank of America parking lot at 16860 Arrow Blvd, Fontana, CA 92335... what do u guys think?

not to be picky but the banks parking lot is always pretty full,, and will be hard to leave the bank going north on sierra to enter spring st the place (that they want the cars to enter from),,i think that johns idea {datrod} is a little better ,, i go to this show every month with my family,,and have seen datrod there

just my .02cents

but ill meet up where ever the group does

brent

O.K. I went to pick a part yesterday so I figured I would scope out a spot wile I was in the area.

Exit the 10 fwy and go north on sierra. Just past the in-n-out you will see spires restaurant on the right side. The lot there is pretty big. Easy in and out.

9773 sierra ave fontana ca. Home of the world famous fontana indoor swapmeet. :lol:

4:00 p.m.

O.K. I went to pick a part yesterday so I figured I would scope out a spot wile I was in the area.

Exit the 10 fwy and go north on sierra. Just past the in-n-out you will see spires restaurant on the right side. The lot there is pretty big. Easy in and out.

9773 sierra ave fontana ca. Home of the world famous fontana indoor swapmeet. :lol:

thats sounds good for me.

Edited by 84nissan720

see you there!

hello everyble body can you wait for us becuase i get off from work at 3:30 and i don't know i what time i'll be there can you wait fo meeeeee peeeaaassseee thanks

bumble bee

cool ill wait for u!!! cause i got 2 wait for broke$tatu$>tek from infamousnissan.com!!!!:D