Just bought a datsun.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I would post some pictures up but i am not really sure how too. The guy i bought my datsun from parked it because the starter went out on it. That was 6 years ago. I put a starter in it and gave it a good tune up and it runs fine now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow I can see why you got it for only $100. its got some bad rust spots and on the edges(worst places) , hey if it runs thats a deal. I got the same one and bought it for $1400. with only 52,000 original miles. Mine had no rust or dents on it tho. but great find.

Yah the rust is pretty bad in some spots. The drivers side floor pan has a nice chunk out of it. I am not sure what the rear tire size is those tires came with the rims so i will have to look when i get the chance. Yah its like 0 degrees here right now and the only problems i have had with it was that i had to change a tire so i figure thats not to bad. Every morning it starts right up. I also got a set of fenderflares for free brand new ,but those will juss sit in my room till the snow clears.

• 4 weeks later...