lumpys 77 620

lumpy01

well im in the process of puttin a chevy v8 in my 620 pretty sure im goin with a 5.3 but i aint got that far trucks got 38k original miles on it

0808091559-1.jpg

1013091344.jpg

1022091454.jpg

1024091519.jpg

1024091707a.jpg

1024091707.jpg

1030091435.jpg

1106091414.jpg

an thats where i sit as of now, started takin a little surface rust off the front feanders but im a little short on time at the moment. i still have all the parts if you need something shoot me a pm ill see what i can do

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

How's this project going???...I too am in the planning stages of another Chevy V8 swap.....taking out my old and tired 327, and looking to put in either a 5.3 liter from an '04 truck OR an '06 6.0 liter from a Denali.....you have any pics or atleast an update on your progress???

My new l20b has 105k on it and I'm excited to keep it on the road. Please don't throw anything away. Even the little nit picky stuff in that truck is valuable to someone on here. Good luck with the build. If you do it right it should be pretty badass. Plus it'll make all the guys who wanted me to do it happy. I'm up to 8 people suggesting it many times.