Halos!

RadioRedline

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should stick to a theme at least then. If you want your datsun to look as "good" as your other car didn't. Shop for products with names like Speed!, and ZoomMotorz, and Breddy, can't forget about Turbograntics, and Newspeed, top it all off with some 2fast2furious lighting decals and I think you're set..

Fast and the Furious fail!

Im sorry but stuff like that is just tacky. There is such a thing is tasteful modding, most of the people on this forum have it right.... halos and neons are not right.

Halos belong on a 5 series BMW and thats it. M3 mirrors belong on an M3 and thats it. Neons belong on bar signs and thats it. And LED windshield washer sprayers do not belong on ANYTHING. I just thank god they don't make Altezas for datsuns.

Radio. Do whatchawant with your truck. It's yours so fix it how you want. Doesn't matter what other people say. Everyone has their own opinion.

I would get the same with my 4 pump silverado. This was when airbags started catching on. But oh well, eventually they would run out of air and I would still clown their ass with their puny vibrator sounding compressors. Ok. End rant. :)