Looking for 2 slot mags so cal

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have a set of 14X7 with brand new bfg tires. Full polish, center caps, I think I might even have lug nuts for them. What offset are you lookin for. The ones I have are off a Z car. So "0" offset.

And I'm not that far from you. You can come and pick them up.

0 offset has a lip about 1.5-2 inches right? my front wheels have a 1 inch lip.

i am looking for a larger lip "deeper" for the rear just not too much. tires and fully polished may be out of my budget. i am married with five kids. its the Brady bunch thing..... i am looking for the cheap and sleezy deal, that i may have to spend hours sanding and polishing to clean up. or if kids piss me off i can have them do the work.:lol:

Edited by stevenz_71_510
correction
i have sliding creeps 610. it does exist.........

Nice to know you have it. I have seen it in person once - I love my 4 door, but that 2 door coupe makes a statement.:cool:

My 610 coupe parts car is slowly dwindling down to a frame. I still have misc. odds and ends, should you need anything.

Good Luck with the wheel hunt - I will keep my eyes peeled and Good Luck with the build. Pics when you get the chance.

Edited by zerow
hey man completely off topic, its me with the 4 door. are you still interested in the glass?

we are totally interested still. i have been waiting, my son has been a FLAKE when it comes to his grades so i have not been focusing on his project as of late. though we need that glass. thanks!

Nice to know you have it. I have seen it in person once - I love my 4 door, but that 2 door coupe makes a statement.:cool:

My 610 coupe parts car is slowly dwindling down to a frame. I still have misc. odds and ends, should you need anything.

Good Luck with the wheel hunt - I will keep my eyes peeled and Good Luck with the build. Pics when you get the chance.

thanks for the future help! Boris and i have been friends for 11 some odd years and that car had to stay in the family. I currently have a RA20 71 Celica ST my sons car, my other son has a 71 510. i have a 70 Duster and now this 74 610. all of which are Balls deep projects. i am NOT independently wealthy so i have to be Uber Cheap on my purchases.

thanks for the future help! Boris and i have been friends for 11 some odd years and that car had to stay in the family. I currently have a RA20 71 Celica ST my sons car, my other son has a 71 510. i have a 70 Duster and now this 74 610. all of which are Balls deep projects. i am NOT independently wealthy so i have to be Uber Cheap on my purchases.

RA20 71 Celica - Nice!. I had a 71 Corona w/ an 8RC. Now belongs to the neighbor who watched me work on it and my 73 610 sedan while he was growing up. The JDM bug is strong in that neighborhood...

I understand the situation. Just let me know what you might need. You're local (IE and all...) and I could drop the parts to you as time permits.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.