• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

waGOON

SAY IT

OK GET IT????

ITS LIKE A CODE BETWEEN ESTATE OWNERS THEY ARE LIKE A CLUT ONCE YOUR IN THE "GOON SQUAD" ITS SAID THAT YOU WILL HAVE LOST YOUR SOUL TO THE WAGON GODS AND NEVER WANT TO BE SEEN IN A SEDAN AGAIN!!!!

PS LETS SEE PICS OF YOUR RIDE AND IM SURE MANY OF USE CAN TELL YOU LOTS OF OTHER THINGS YOU CAN WORRY ABOUT BEFOR THINKING ABOUT RACK AND ANY OTHER POINTLESS THREAD YOU MAY HAVE CREATED LOL.....

Edited by JDM510

Can you get a 510 to 1500 lbs? Can you make carbon fiber doors? Can you fit 15x8 +0?

Your questions are starting to get annoying. We all love Datsuns and 510s and wagons and SR20's and 600hp, so why not start searching?

Everyone assumes that you don't know anything about fab or datsuns because you aren't posting pictures, and you're asking questions that have been answered, and you're giving the usual wrap we get from other new members that show up, post their project, then part it out a few months later.

and you're giving the usual wrap we get from other new members that show up, post their project, then part it out a few months later.

OR HACK IT UP AND RUIN IT LIKE I HAVE SEEN DONE ON HERE BEFOR IM NOT GOING TO MENTION ANY NAMES

ALSO JUST ANOYING HIGH SCHOOL DREAMERS.... I BET THIS GUY DONT EVEN OWN A DATSUN :fu:

510s dont exist in my state i have never seen another one i have had a z since i was 15 years old i have done so much fabbin on almost every z i have had because they like to rot to nothing in new york i have never used your sight cause of pricks like you your not helpful at all and you think your awesome i am tryin to build my wagon to be a fast great handeling car that i can slide sideways in you want to see my shit help me here is a link i just tried the photobucket stuff and i cant get it to post here so here is the link and i have to make the line up picture bigger but the pic of the wagon is good so if you arent gonna be helpful than dont bother responding i am not some idiot that doesnt know whats going on i want to know simple things about a 510 so i am not just buying parts as for research why do you think i am on this site to ask questions so here is my wagon ill get you more as soon as i figure it out as for you who are helpful thanks alot

http://s914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/jefferylamirande/?action=view&current=510.jpg

YEAH BUT IF YOU SIMPLY SEARCHED AROUND PEOPLES BUILDS AND GOOGLE STUFF YOU CAN ANSWER ALOT OF YOUR OWN QUESTIONS.....

NOW IF YOU WANT US ALL TO SWING FROM YOUR NUTS CUZ YOU HAVE A 600HP SR THEN PUT UP OR SHUT UP... LIKE WAGDATTO SAID, WE SEE ALOT OF STUPID THREADS AND NO PICS OF COURSE WE ARE GOING TO THINK YOUR JUST SOME nOOB WASTING OUR TIME

ALSO WE ARE NOT DICKS HERE YOU HAVE US MISTAKEN FOR THE REALM

ALSO MAYBE CHECK OUT THIRLLENDILLONS DIME BUILD I BELIVE HE HAS A BAD ASS SR WITH P/S AND A RACK I HEARD IT WAS ALOT OF WORK TO MAKE IT ALL WORK (THE P/S I MEAN)!!!!

Edited by JDM510

What do you expect? You post pointless threads with questions that, believe it or not, have been answered countless times!

Nothing you've asked is helpful in any way, because they're all stupid posts. Hopefully your Datsun turns out great. The 600hp SR sounds like a superb powerplant, and you're right... KA's are garbage, only poor people use them!

Start using the search button. You'll find all your answers with multiple explanations. Also, search the510realm while you're at it! Maybe they'll be more helpful.

Looks like a cool goon. I really wish Rota made those wheels in 15"...

In terms of getting help, I find that posting in a readable manner helps a whole lot. Lack of punctuation makes your posts VERY hard to read and that personally really turns me off.

Looks like a cool goon. I really wish Rota made those wheels in 15"...

In terms of getting help, I find that posting in a readable manner helps a whole lot. Lack of punctuation makes your posts VERY hard to read and that personally really turns me off.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

OR HACK IT UP AND RUIN IT LIKE I HAVE SEEN DONE ON HERE BEFOR

the screen name isnt just foreshadowing, is it?

510s dont exist in my state

i have never used your sight cause of pricks like you your not helpful at all

and you think your awesome i am tryin to build my wagon to be a fast great handeling car

your use of you're is 'insiteful'.

i know there is a turbo L20b in NY as my friend shipped his there last year... probably a summer car.

rust sux, GL w/that!

handling and wagons are not usually spoken in the same sentance.

as much as i feel mine handles well, its nothing compared to the sedan :cool:

straight ahead... that can be accomplished.

well this is a pic from last springish, i have been driving it since april every day and i still drive it currently. tryin to get my winter car done so i can pull this back apart and build it faster / better / stronger. i also wish they made these rotas in a 15 volk makes them in 15 but they are $$$$$ but i have no rub i just cant go any lower the offset is positive 25 and i have positive 10 on my z same wheel i am definitely a grid fan . since this pic it has been lowered two inches. i chopped the springs up front blocks in the back, added headers, 2.5 exhaust, 280zx 5 speed swap, offset red strip over the hood and roof,msd ignition,and blacked out grill led side markers blacked out. i am sure i am forgetting something i shouldnt have made it my daily driver cant exactly build a car when you drive it everyday, thanks for the complements

Edited by murderwagon
KA's are garbage, only poor people use them!

QUOTE]

Incorrect there sean..... people are just afraid to tinker with them..... Like people saying a CA is garbage..... both are very strong engines, they just need some TLC....... SR from all specs i have seen... are very overpriced and over rated but that is just opinion.... i do know they replaced the CA to save money ( way cheaper to make than the CA)