Looking for bucket seats and 16" rims for my 72 dime..Anyone?

NKLDMR

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got these buckets that are in great shape. I picked them up for $150 with nice 3'' Belts for both sides, and it came with all the rails. I ended up getting some new seats in my spare chassis so I'm not going to run them. I liked them becuase they kinda looked like an oldschool race bucket. I'm in central california and I can travel a little ways, let me know if your interested. I'm 140lbs and they are pretty snug. Any bigger and they might not be comfortable.

img4918y.jpg w533.png

img4920.jpg w800.png

img4921r.jpg w800.png

I've got these buckets that are in great shape. I picked them up for $150 with nice 3'' Belts for both sides, and it came with all the rails. I ended up getting some new seats in my spare chassis so I'm not going to run them. I liked them becuase they kinda looked like an oldschool race bucket. I'm in central california and I can travel a little ways, let me know if your interested. I'm 140lbs and they are pretty snug. Any bigger and they might not be comfortable.

img4918y.jpg w533.png

img4920.jpg w800.png

img4921r.jpg w800.png

i dont need the sats but i would like the belts :drool:

I've got a really nice pair. Bonvo thought they might be stock 610 seats. The rails from a B210 bolt right to them, so they may actually be Datsun seats. I do not have any rails for them. They are out of a two door, so they have the fold forward feature. They have been inside on a shelf for many years. They are dusty, but not dirty.

PM me if interested. I'm in the Eugene area.

323_2375.jpg

323_2376.jpg

323_2377.jpg

Ive got a set of rb's staggered 16 x 7/8, brand new. I had to purchase 2 sets from 16 racing to get them to do the custom offset I wanted. offsets are 25 front, 38 rear. Same front spacing front and rear. I have run 245 35 16 and 215 40 16 rear/front. You do have to trim out the lower control arm, but its not difficult.

Here are some pics. I have 2 sets, one brand new, never used, one used for just a few thousand miles (I just built some ccw's in 16 x 7.5/8.5) These wheels also cleared the 12" 6 piston arizona z car brake all 4 corners.

Brand new ones I would sell for $600 shipped, barely used (absolutely no damage) for $550 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I am paypal verified. Sorry, no tires. Buy you can get the 245 35 16 t1r tires for $80 a piece shipped on ebay! Feel free to call me if you like at 801-310-8170. or pm me, Greg.

IMG_0206.jpgIMG_0209.jpg

Greg- I like the Rotas. If they will squeeze into my rear fenders on my goon I'm interested in them. Measurements say they should. What size tires are on the wheels in the picture? I'm in Murray and can get down to Lehi anytime the weather's good -Duane

Please disregard the tire size question. I see my error now.:blush: Great car though. Looking forward to seeing it in person someday. I hear there is a benefit car show next Saturday (7th) in Sugarhouse Park, for the Boys and Girls Club. If the weather holds out, I may participate.