Weber Carb on Ebay

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those webers are really not much better than the stock hitachi carbs as for as flow numbers i had one at one time on a L16 although that air filter adapter is a pretty cool little item cause they fit all 32/36 and 38mm webers so you can use a run of the mill chrome air filter avaliable at most any auto parts store for next to nothing instead for the average sometimes special order weber style air cleaner.

hey, no bids on this one yet, comes with a manifold. sure its not a down draft, but looks like a deal to me!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160167710733&rd=1

Looks like a down draft to me. Never seen one like this though.

He also has some head gaskets, says they will fit a 620 but they won't. They are for a Z series engine.

I think it is the 32/34 dft.Fits the stock bolt pattern and wont be much better than the stock hitachi.Probably more simple like all webers though.Way too expensive in my opinion.Just search for weber carbs and bid on a used 32/36 dgev.Unless you really need a mani and have to pass emissions.

Weber sold those carbs as a smog legal replacement for the hitachi. That is also why those 32/34 carbs came with the air filter adapter for the stock air filter. Cause most of the smog lines run to the air cleaner base.

Had one of these carbs years ago--hated it!!

Jason

I've had mixed results with the 32/34 DFT. Most wouldn't hold idle, I finally got one that runs very well (increased both power and mileage, but the Hitachi carb I had was completely shot) but the idle adjust screw fell off. Still, it works OK, but it's not a performance improvement at all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.