any datsuns in bc for sale?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome! You're gonna have so much fun!

yer right i had an epic day today i burnt a tank of fuel (almost) drove all over the place she runs awesome! back tires are rubbing so i ordered a eastwood fender roller to clean up the lip a bit.i like the lebres and there wide so if i wanna run them then i need more room. and tomorow ill be getting 4 studded snow tires for the stock rims!so ya all day she ran great tones of power no hesitations super tight feeling smooth and quiet.im in awe just thinking about how much fun they are to drive!ive had my share of static droped 620's and i love them but wow what a different feel i now realize what the 510 buz is all about!its not just another sweet looking old car.they are a blast to drive!

Right on!!

You will enjoy the 510:cool:

Props to you for being a go getter :thumbsup:

thanx lou

driving her is worth the mess and greasy fingernails

and doing the wrenchin and the acomplishment of bringing another datsun back from the dead is what its all about!

Guest 510kamikazifreak
yer right i had an epic day today i burnt a tank of fuel (almost) drove all over the place she runs awesome! back tires are rubbing so i ordered a eastwood fender roller to clean up the lip a bit.i like the lebres and there wide so if i wanna run them then i need more room. and tomorow ill be getting 4 studded snow tires for the stock rims!so ya all day she ran great tones of power no hesitations super tight feeling smooth and quiet.im in awe just thinking about how much fun they are to drive!ive had my share of static droped 620's and i love them but wow what a different feel i now realize what the 510 buz is all about!its not just another sweet looking old car.they are a blast to drive!

Baseball bat to roll the lips!!

Easy and just as effective.;)

Slide the bat in roll the car ..

Guest 510kamikazifreak
thanx lou

driving her is worth the mess and greasy fingernails

and doing the wrenchin and the acomplishment of bringing another datsun back from the dead is what its all about!

Is too worth it!!

:thumbup:

Yup, driving one sure puts a smile on my face! I'm not gonna drive mine full time through the winter this year though, it sure hurts what's left of the metal!

i here ya winters are brutal but what im thinkin is drive the 510 while i build my 620 into a 4x4 then do a full resto on the 510(long term plans of coarse) but who knows what tomorrow will bring all we have is right now and right now im a happy new 510 owner!

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Aw c'mon Lou, you could fix a 510 if all you had left was the steering wheel!

:lol:

the next project!!!

the one sitting on the ground at your place:blink::eek:

Edited by 510freak
  • 2 months later...

ya i will do that once i figure out how to. so im in parksville waiting for the highway to open i guess there was a bad mva? so funny the lady behind me in line knocks at my window and says lou says hi! funny shit well ill try to figure out the inbox thing now

Guest 510kamikazifreak
ya i will do that once i figure out how to. so im in parksville waiting for the highway to open i guess there was a bad mva? so funny the lady behind me in line knocks at my window and says lou says hi! funny shit well ill try to figure out the inbox thing now

Are you in Parksville or whiskey creek?

My folks turned around and went for dinner in Parksville

Yah like that eh Rich Knock Knock :lol:

The highways site says it will be a couple more hours before it opens

Edit

You cleaned out the inbox

Edited by 510freak

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.