any datsuns in bc for sale?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Rich did the one in Victoria pan out for you?

i hope so! i have cash in hand and we setled on a price and i have a truck on loan from a good friend and a trailor reserved!im waiting to here from him to see if he is available tomorow cuz im ready! i havent slept much im so excited! you know i have to tell ya ive only seen one 510 in real life!it was a goon baby blue it was in tofino (i used to live there for like 8 yrs) im sure it was just passing by cuz i never saw it again. i have had 17 620's come in and out of my life but now the elusive 510 is near! can you feel my excitement??? F@#K im so stoked!!!! wish me luck. i have been praying to the datsun gods since you hooked me up with this car and so far so good m/ thanx lou!

rich

ps if all goes well i will be posting pix of her on the way to her new home friday night!

I have to admit that that roller was a nice one, stripped to the metal, everything fixed, painted and stored for at least 10 years without being re assembled. I didn't have the space or shop for a complete restoration like that so I passed.

Crap, I missed seeing the wagon, not that I need another car! I would have liked to have seen it though.

It didn't sell for $5000. Unless you count the time I took off work to repair the broken ankle I got at the end of the trip home with it. With all the extra parts the car in Kelowna had when it was first advertised, the price looked good to me, but prices here in Alberta tend to be higher due to the harsher enviroment (lack of survivors).

Pics of the roller are in this thread on the Realm:

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11286

Guest 510kamikazifreak

All will go well Rich,:thumbup:

As Jason said keep us all posted,You mentioned pics(oh boy does ratsun like pics :w00t:)

Were excited for you:thumbsup:

Not many the west side of the hump,

Knew of a couple that were out the Tofino, Ukkey way but they have long since rotted away..

There are a couple others here (port)with 510s ,one is a cop(He is pretty cool guy),Other is a black goon that came from Vancouver area,

I heard about 8 years ago that there was one(510) in Sayward,Did drive up there to see but couldnt find it:blink: Did see a couple 620s there tho were these yours?

Guest 510kamikazifreak
It didn't sell for $5000. Unless you count the time I took off work to repair the broken ankle I got at the end of the trip home with it. With all the extra parts the car in Kelowna had when it was first advertised, the price looked good to me, but prices here in Alberta tend to be higher due to the harsher enviroment (lack of survivors).

Pics of the roller are in this thread on the Realm:

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11286

Theres another one in Kelowna(craigslist) for sale now too,Its a 4 dr ,Looks decent in the pic(need better pics tho)It also needs usual brakes etc,

Hows the ankle holding up Trevor?

The ankle is doing much better thanks, I pretty much have full mobility back. It will take some time to build the core strength back up though, its still a little on the weak side when going up and down stairs but the more I use it, the better it gets.

All will go well Rich,:thumbup:

As Jason said keep us all posted,You mentioned pics(oh boy does ratsun like pics :w00t:)

Were excited for you:thumbsup:

Not many the west side of the hump,

Knew of a couple that were out the Tofino, Ukkey way but they have long since rotted away..

There are a couple others here (port)with 510s ,one is a cop(He is pretty cool guy),Other is a black goon that came from Vancouver area,

I heard about 8 years ago that there was one(510) in Sayward,Did drive up there to see but couldnt find it:blink: Did see a couple 620s there tho were these yours?

na ive only been here for a couple yrs ive got alot of compliments though with lots of "i used to have one of those!"i grew up in port alberni we call it the armpit of the island lol.my buddy and i were the only two with 620s his was a multi coulored standard cab with a cowel hood running on the bumpstops and mine was a datsun blue king cab also on the bumpstops lol.there were no 510's though but that was awhile back.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
The ankle is doing much better thanks, I pretty much have full mobility back. It will take some time to build the core strength back up though, its still a little on the weak side when going up and down stairs but the more I use it, the better it gets.

Glad to here it Trevor.

Build the core on it for sure..

Guest 510kamikazifreak
na ive only been here for a couple yrs ive got alot of compliments though with lots of "i used to have one of those!"i grew up in port alberni we call it the armpit of the island lol.my buddy and i were the only two with 620s his was a multi coulored standard cab with a cowel hood running on the bumpstops and mine was a datsun blue king cab also on the bumpstops lol.there were no 510's though but that was awhile back.

Ahh,Well thought may have been you.

I have only been in the ditch(or the armpit,this side(you do know the other side is the east side :lol: )For a couple years!!

You may have known(not sure of your age,I am not too old but old enough :eek:) But 20 years ago there was a couple nice 510s that were here(the ditch,armpit,pooorrtt lol)

One was a greyish color the guy used to live out in the Creek,

And a yellow 4 door used to live just off redford..

I used to be able to tell people where just about every 510 was on this Island from Victoria to Campbell River(used to drive countless road trips in a 510 looking for 510s :blink:)

Ahh,Well thought may have been you.

I have only been in the ditch(or the armpit,this side(you do know the other side is the east side :lol: )For a couple years!!

You may have known(not sure of your age,I am not too old but old enough :eek:) But 20 years ago there was a couple nice 510s that were here(the ditch,armpit,pooorrtt lol)

One was a greyish color the guy used to live out in the Creek,

And a yellow 4 door used to live just off redford..

I used to be able to tell people where just about every 510 was on this Island from Victoria to Campbell River(used to drive countless road trips in a 510 looking for 510s :blink:)

lol thats funny! you are obsessed! im 36 lived in port till i was 19 then i had to get a job and since there were none there i moved to tuff city then over to CR and now i hide out in sayward.my family still lives there and i get over there 4 or 5 times a yr i love it there just couldnt find a job is all.i graw up out cherry creek but i dont remember any 510's? maybe i just didnt notice them? na thats not posible im sure i would have seen them.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
lol thats funny! you are obsessed! im 36 lived in port till i was 19 then i had to get a job and since there were none there i moved to tuff city then over to CR and now i hide out in sayward.my family still lives there and i get over there 4 or 5 times a yr i love it there just couldnt find a job is all.i graw up out cherry creek but i dont remember any 510's? maybe i just didnt notice them? na thats not posible im sure i would have seen them.

I was obsessed :lol:

Now I class myself as a former chronic :D

Yeh it is nice here the way of life(nice and slow paced,people)

Jobs are not a viable option(no money in the jobs that are here) here need to commute or move...

I was talking the other creek :lol:

I was obsessed :lol:

Now I class myself as a former chronic :D

Yeh it is nice here the way of life(nice and slow paced,people)

Jobs are not a viable option(no money in the jobs that are here) here need to commute or move...

I was talking the other creek :lol:

ahh beaver creek thats where the creekers live! nut bar carbque wreck some shit mack jacket wearing mullet havin good people!

Guest 510kamikazifreak
ahh beaver creek thats where the creekers live! nut bar carbque wreck some shit mack jacket wearing mullet havin good people!

Yeh thats the creek lol,

Dinner jacket= mack jacket :lol:

so it is set in stone!

i am leaving at 7 for my 510!

how cool is that?

pix are comin!

what have i done?

71 wtf i was born in 73!

is it too old for me?

i dont care im gonna rock that shit!

im gonna need help with this one

i dont know shit about 510's??

VG30 here i come!

4 barel dual exhaust nos ?

Guest 510kamikazifreak
so it is set in stone!

i am leaving at 7 for my 510!

how cool is that?

pix are comin!

what have i done?

71 wtf i was born in 73!

is it too old for me?

i dont care im gonna rock that shit!

im gonna need help with this one

i dont know shit about 510's??

VG30 here i come!

4 barel dual exhaust nos ?

Right on Rich!!

Take care of her eh!!!

510s are like Lego man :D

Pics pics

Ratsun likes pics...

Guest 510kamikazifreak
I'll give you what help I can Rich, I'm just an old L motor guy .....

I am a L motor guy too.

Cant beat them they have put up with 30 plus years of abuse,If someone would let me put a newer motor(theirs of course)with what I have put L motors through..:eek:

I would be happy to oblige..

well goodmorning i slept like a baby last night knowing that my new 510 was safe and sound in her new shop! i left saywierd at 6 am yesterday drove to the sanich peninsula and back home over a thousand k and 18 hrs later m/

ya the car is better than i thought i feel like i scored big time! the car was bought new and driven for 30 years by a local victoria lady then Iain the guy i bought it from bought it and drove it for a couple yrs and then parked it for the last 5 yrs he put z struts in with 200lbs springs all around,re did the brakes,put on lebres with bfg tires,changed the stearing wheel and put a deck and 6x9's in it.the floor boards are mint as well as the trunk and lid,tail lights. the under carage is also mint no dents or scrapes or rust!also un expected was a shit pile of parts!full window set from a wagon (less the windshield) another bumper,4 stock rims with good winter tires and dog dish caps,stock sqare port header/manny,no emisions style intake,spare grill x2,spare trunk lid (she is a little rusty)all the stock springs, stock stearing wheel,a polished valve cover so ya im so stoked! i only have one pik for now i gotta get a move on here to return the truck and trailor and pick up my 620 then ill be back to get this thing running! oh ya so i bought her loaded it on the trailor from her 5yr slumber and within ten min i had transfered the reg over and insured it! lol more pix to come

PA160688.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.