1976 nissan silvia, Spokane,WA

You may even be correct it is worth your price, even with the hatchet job on the roof. What we are trying to tell you, and you seem to be purposely ignoring, is the eBay buyer has the right to know about the roof, so he can decide for himself if it is worth it.

Len

Thats it really.

It's really easy to send an ebay member a message, the right thing will happen regardless so you may as well take the right path voluntarily and save yourself the trouble.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The car is only 3500 bucks, what do you people want? Its not a barret Jackson auction here people, Where else can you a JDM car for 3500 bucks.

Dude, I hate to be a jerk, but that right there just cost you ANY chance of selling that car to ANY Datsun enthusiast while I am alive and breathing. I run the largest Nissan forum on the web, and these guys here have the old Datsun market covered. You think we're not going to warn people about this thing?

I actually considered dropping an offer on it, but there's no way in hell now.

You need to disclose the issues ON THE LISTING.

As far as "what do you want for $3500?" - How about HONESTY.

oh,wow, Ive never seen it with the cover off,its not to bad!

I don't even know what to say to this.... :blink:

oh,wow, Ive never seen it with the cover off,its not to bad!. That was the previous owner at that show.

I did not cut the top,it was like that when I got it.

The car is only 3500 bucks, what do you people want? Its not a barret Jackson auction here people, Where else can you a JDM car for 3500 bucks.

I didn't pay that for my last JDM vehicle, landed, inspected and repaired in BC :blink: ..... Ask Jeff, he's sat in it last time I drove it down too ....

• 5 weeks later...

Just an FYI, this Silvia has made it's way over to the Seattle area for an asking price of 4600.00! Guess the Owner doesn't think that peeps over here on "The Coast" are going to do their due-diligence. Looks like a GREAT car....unlessin' of course you don't the hit something in this former unibody car! Could be a good modification project. It will be interesting to see what he ends up selling it (w/ it's Frankenroof) for.

Is there an ad? I'd like to look at it. Love that rotary space ship styling.

I'm scheduled to go look at it on Sunday....but don't want to compete w/ a forum member and cause a price war. So, if you want I'll defer to you. It's posted on Craigslist....

Saint

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.