Specific 620 throttle cable wanted

Anyone got one of these? Bought a couple recommended from rockauto which didnʻt fit. Didnʻt match up with the firewall like my old one. Heres a pic of my old one that broke. Its the exact one I need. Been buying blind too much...my fault. The exposed silver is just the inner casing that I stretched on accident in my frustration. Thanks

DSC00666-1.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one that i have, the sheath is about 12.5" at the mounting points and the cable is about 19.5" long. The corner part tubing parrt in the sheath makes it a little hard to measure exact.

This cable has a couple minor kinks in the cable near the throttle pedal end, but the kinks are not in the sheath. Should work fine.

Edit: I found a small separation in the sheath part of the cable that was covered by the outer abrasion sleeve. Still doesnt seem to be hurting how it functions, but not something that i would feel right about selling. Would ship it(on your dime) if you want to try it out.

Edited by yello620
The one that i have, the sheath is about 12.5" at the mounting points and the cable is about 19.5" long. The corner part tubing parrt in the sheath makes it a little hard to measure exact.

This cable has a couple minor kinks in the cable near the throttle pedal end, but the kinks are not in the sheath. Should work fine.

Edit: I found a small separation in the sheath part of the cable that was covered by the outer abrasion sleeve. Still doesnt seem to be hurting how it functions, but not something that i would feel right about selling. Would ship it(on your dime) if you want to try it out.

Ok sounds great! Do you take paypal?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.