Front air dam for a 510?

Spades

so, I am wanting a front splitter/air dam/spoiler/lip/whatever you want to call it for my 72 510 wagon.

I am looking for something non agressive, I saw futofab's "spook" front air dam, and it is like what I am looking for. I am want something in fiberglass, and I figured people here would know where is the best place to get one of these.

cheaper is better for me, but not so cheap that I will be dealing with cracks and bad fitment issues. some imperfections are fine, but I want the fit to be decent, and no cracks on arrival.

so, anyone have any suggestions on a good company to buy a fiberglass front spoiler from?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

my name is David Pare of Pare composites i have 2 fiber glass ones and 1 carbon fiber one and 2 texellium

call me if interested 916-386-1800

Just wondering if that 510 spoiler will work on my 521. If not do you make one for a 521?

• 4 weeks later...

click on the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!quick510 posted then youll know the price.

I always like the Dobi airdams (mitchcom i think made them really or another manf)

KMC63

Frank and Jeff have alot of 510s comming thru that house. I would think you could get those kids that hang out there to buy some of your airdams(otherstuff) But you know kids, they have no money