cant make up my mind. rims rims rims

skunk

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I know them as turbines, on z's thats what most seem to call them in my experience. I have heard turbos too but never westerns, learn something every day :-).

I got a set of stockers and semi decent caps if you wanna run nostalgia.....they are all balsted i just havent picked a color to powder coat them yet.....so if you wanted a set of stockers you could pick the color and i'd powder coat them and sell them to you......or just find some used wheels cheap send them to me and i will powder coat them any color you want for a reasonable price.....just did some 17x10 jdm wheels a cool flat bronze and they look sick on dudes rx-7 wish i had a pic of them.....

ok so i found some, http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/1409946920.html there even 16"s but there really far. im going to see if he can ship them.

oh those woould be sweet I'd do them a dark color they look kinda oxidized....blasting cleans mos tthat stuff up buut a dark color would hide more stuff.....