Im new here...

OK I finally got on here,after buying a car from Wharf Rat,I just wanted to say hello to everyone,and throw out my current projects info. I bought the RL411 SSS of him a month or so ago,and have been driving the wheels off it,I also have 2 510 2 doors,one(the 72) is as parked in 1980 with 35,000 miles showing,and the plates and inspection sticker still from 1980 still on it.It was bought for $250 up in the mountains in northern Maine,it will be our driver when its all been gone over,the other is a 71 rust free(with the exception of the DS footwell,where the salt water from Virginia beach has made a few pinholes),I sanded the whole car down,and found only skims of filler here an there from all the dents dings and other minor mishaps over the last 38 years.It came with a bunch of factory performance parts,suspension,aluminum drums,carbs,3 engines,4 trannies,and a few truckloads of misc new and like new parts.Im in the process of getting it into shape to be a BRE clone,the paperwork is all sent in to BRE2,this winter it should all be done.After years of driving muscle cars,and 5 or 6 built 240sx's,it was time to go back to what I really liked to drive(Datsuns of course),so i started with a 1978 Datsun pickup.Ill update this with some pics soon,it wont let me post attachments yet.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah!!! I want to see everything you got!!! :D

I just want to see the cars...leave the rest of it for them...:lol:

Welcome aboard man. I would still love to find an old 411 wagon...really bad!

Looking forward to seeing the pics...of the cars...:blink:

• 6 months later...

Ill get some pics of the 1993 240sx SR20DET monster in a few minutes(300+ whp,running 16psi DD ,but setting B on the EVC V is for 26psi....),plus some updates on the Dattys,the pics I just posted were a month or so ago,Ive been driving the RL all over the place lately,so much FUN!!!

OK,this is my latest beast 1993 240sx coupe,blacktop SR,KTS coilovers,SSR meshies straight from Japan,RSR exhaust ,HKS boost control,turbo timer,greddy blow off,greddy intercooler,blitz turbo,Kaaz 2 way diff,can you say all the way thru 3rd burnouts??? I know its not a Datsun,but had to show it...

DSC02536.jpg

As soon as the camera charges a bit more,Ill get a bunch of better shots of the 510s and the 411...heres one more of the 240sx,its sitting about 50% of the way down,I could go lower,but the way I have the rear wheels cambered now for clearance is a little much,for a street car anyway...and I can barely get out of the driveway now.DSC02539.jpg

Not Datsuns,but a little more of my work...I help the world by adopting and restoring old 2 stroke wheelers.these two were on their way out when I got them...the blue 510 is hiding back there as well,its springtime,so dont mind my messy yard..haha004.jpg