• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeze you guys don't know how good you got it! $800 for a runner, already dropped, with weber upgrade sounds pretty fair from this side of the country! Heck he even 'go fast' polished the Valve cover.

But supply and demand rules. And out there you can check craigslist in two days and prolly find a couple more just like it.

that's exactly the point that fisch is making. this side of the country doesn't have a half dozen 620's posted every other week. it's been said over and over again, you get z's of various grades and the occasional way overpriced dime. the trucks are very spread out. the more i think about it i think it is a combination of the fact that there weren't nearly as many shipped out this way to begin with and the fact that if you live in the south east, most people like american vehicles cause even tho it's 2007... it's still the south. that's why when my uncle went to get a new truck, knowing gas prices were going the way they have, instead of getting something small and good on gas he just got a bigger one with a diesel engine, and bought his daughter's honda to drive to work everyday. and if you live in the north east.. well a 2wd truck isn't the most practical thing in the snow, plus there's the salted roads, salt air... this third of the country just wasn't cut out to support datsuns. or any imported rear wheel drive car really. ... bunch of lucky bastards ... gettin all the datsun.. ::unintelligeble mumbling :: damn it

:D

if that thing is worth $800 then my truck must have been worth $3000!

Yours was! KC's rock!!

Geeze you guys don't know how good you got it! $800 for a runner, already dropped, with weber upgrade sounds pretty fair from this side of the country! Heck he even 'go fast' polished the Valve cover.

But supply and demand rules. And out there you can check craigslist in two days and prolly find a couple more just like it.

I'd have to drive it to really see how muchs its worth... If I was in a pinch it would work :D It doesn't seem like a bad price.

there's always overpriced cars on craigslist. Cars the owner think is rare, but really there's 3 posted at any time.

Never a shortage of 620s around here!

here either :D

that's exactly the point that fisch is making. this side of the country doesn't have a half dozen 620's posted every other week. it's been said over and over again, you get z's of various grades and the occasional way overpriced dime. the trucks are very spread out. the more i think about it i think it is a combination of the fact that there weren't nearly as many shipped out this way to begin with and the fact that if you live in the south east, most people like american vehicles cause even tho it's 2007... it's still the south. that's why when my uncle went to get a new truck, knowing gas prices were going the way they have, instead of getting something small and good on gas he just got a bigger one with a diesel engine, and bought his daughter's honda to drive to work everyday. and if you live in the north east.. well a 2wd truck isn't the most practical thing in the snow, plus there's the salted roads, salt air... this third of the country just wasn't cut out to support datsuns. or any imported rear wheel drive car really. ... bunch of lucky bastards ... gettin all the datsun.. ::unintelligeble mumbling :: damn it

:D

Yeah but what do you do when your yard is full :eek: send some you your relatives houses :D haha

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.