car L20B flywheel wanted

the title says it all. 200mm. i want to use the new clutch from my 73 since its new, behind my L20 thats going in. but since its from a truck the clutch wont fit. please!!! cheapfreetradebarter fro work, whatever. please let me know what ya got. if your local i can turn a wrench if ya need.

Edited by moparvwfreak
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The flywheel from the '80-'81 Z20E 200sx will also work and probably the Z22E as well.

good to know. but finding one is not easy

i have these flywheel. if you interested i can post pic of all of them. i want $55.00 each shipped in the usa here is my e-mail maxima777@roadrunner.com remember is a heavy part

52i5uw.jpg

i am just looking for a 6 hole 200mm flywheel thats good but dont have much $$ right now.

I've got one I'd let go for $30, but I don't want to ship it

and the 'couve is a bit away from me. have to think bout it. and come up with $$ to get it.

I do have a 200 mm fly wheel, pressure plate, & disk. I got these in a bunch of parts I bought last spring and never even looked at them. Need to be resurfaced.

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr132/Charlie69_Datsun/Spare%20Parts/DSC00591.jpg[/img]"]DSC00591.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

Believe it or not the pressure plate looks to be NOS along with the disk just got wet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.