Custom T-Shirts Group Buy "Datsun Comp, Bob Sharp, Nissan/Prince, Sport Corner R"

Hi Everyone,

I have been working with this company called The Twisted Piston and its owner Mr. Keith Krekel (member TwistedPiston) on having a few shirts made up for myself. He already sells a Datsun Competition Parts t-shirt on Ebay from time to time and has different old school Hot Rod t-shirts as well.

I had a few ideas of some different t-shirts that I would like to have of my own since I have searched high and low and no one is really making t-shirts for our hobby specifically, and after a few email exchanges Mr. Krekel agreed.

I have come up with these t-shirt designs.

Small Datsun image on the front breast with a Datsun Competition image on the back. "The Twisted Piston Design"

datsun_bk.jpg

Small Datsun image on the front breast with a Bob Sharp image on the back. sharp_bk.jpg

Bob Sharp on the front or back.

sharp_frt_gry.jpg

Nissan Prince Tokyo Dealership image on the front breast and Sport Corner R "early incarnation of NISMO" on the back.

sport_corner_bk.jpg

Nissan Prince Tokyo Dealership image on the front or back.

prince_frt_gry.jpg

Sport Corner R image on the front or back.

sport_corner_bk.jpg

Group Buy Order Details:

This is a Group Buy for a minimum of 35 shirts from each design. Here are the Group Buy terms that Mr. Krekel agreed to in order to make this happen:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The beefy T's are great quality. I wear them every day for work and I think you'd be hard pressed to find a more quality basic T.

I may just be overly tired, but I don't understand the cost calculation for 4-8 shirts. If someone buys 3 in the group buy it's $20/each ($60), but if they buy 4 then it's what? $65 for 4? $70 for 5?

The beefy T's are great quality. I wear them every day for work and I think you'd be hard pressed to find a more quality basic T.

I may just be overly tired, but I don't understand the cost calculation for 4-8 shirts. If someone buys 3 in the group buy it's $20/each ($60), but if they buy 4 then it's what? $65 for 4? $70 for 5?

Yeah Im lost on this one too.....I kinda grasped the same thing you did

I suspose that if $5.00 will break the bank and you want 6 shirts, you can place 2 orders. ;)

I don't think it's about breaking the bank, just seems counterintuitive...seems like you'd want to give higher quantity orders a price break rather than a price hike.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.