OEM datsun 620 tach up for grabs

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is the same as my '78 620 guages, and it works fine, I'll give ya $75 + $10 to ship it to Colorado.

Let me know I'll send you some $$$ :D

Bob

If it is the same as my '78 620 guages, and it works fine, I'll give ya $75 + $10 to ship it to Colorado.

Let me know I'll send you some $$$ :D

Bob

its from a 74 and worth a pretty penny

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/73-79-Datsun-620-Truck-OEM-TACH-HARD-TO-FIND_W0QQitemZ230363189881QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item35a2b75279&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

rare to the ones that don't have one and want one and not so rare to us that have a few sitting around.

that will probably sell for more then what I payed for my 74 that had one. :cool:

make a offer, i will consider a trade for a webler carb, if you want a pic just give me your email adress

Here is an offer . I'll give you my prettiest penny. I'll look through the whole jar and send you the prettiest one!:fu:

according to the newest report from the mint, a penny cost us tax payers, 5 cents to procuce, and that is using zinc cores, go figure, so to answer your question, the pretty penny cost 5 cents, thats a good offer, cause it was stated as being worth a pretty penny,:D:lol:use one of the new lincoln heads with the art work on flip side, that should be worth more...:lol::lol:

$200 bucks plus shipping for the tach, and speedometer gage cluster, i will trade for a webler carb

what are you smoking and where can i get some of it, its only worth what somebody will pay for it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.