Do you race R/C?

That 510 is pretty cool.

Do they sell them like that ready to go or did you have to build it yourself?

nope, that was built by me. when you open the box there is like a million pieces to put together,LOL. then you paint the shell how you want

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cool RC thread. Here's my junk, Old school hybrid, Revo, Jato, Rc10 T3.. been years since I raced, but I do tear up some turf from time to time.. NITRO baby!!! My old Kyosho Ultima monster truck conversion is hangin' in the garage somewhere, that badboy is 20 years old!

CRAIGS013.jpg

Cool RC thread. Here's my junk, Old school hybrid, Revo, Jato, Rc10 T3.. been years since I raced, but I do tear up some turf from time to time.. NITRO baby!!! My old Kyosho Ultima monster truck conversion is hangin' in the garage somewhere, that badboy is 20 years old!

CRAIGS013.jpg

dude revos and jatos are bad ass what are they both running? sorry im a traxxas junky lol

dude revos and jatos are bad ass what are they both running? sorry im a traxxas junky lol

3.3's man! Jato is insane! Had a 2.5 when I got it and those just don't hold a tune, very finicky. Busted that up on the first run to the tune of about $100..! I learnt quick. Revo is almost manageable, 'cept I can't keep a spoiler on it. Tuff truck though...

3.3's man! Jato is insane! Had a 2.5 when I got it and those just don't hold a tune, very finicky. Busted that up on the first run to the tune of about $100..! I learnt quick. Revo is almost manageable, 'cept I can't keep a spoiler on it. Tuff truck though...

yeah i know what you mean my 2.5 r is picky about its tune i just cant seem to find the sweet spot with it but its to new for me to swap it out its only had maybe 5 hours runtime on it after break in i cant bring myself to hand over a brand new motor for another even if it is bigger displacement

yeah i know what you mean my 2.5 r is picky about its tune i just cant seem to find the sweet spot with it but its to new for me to swap it out its only had maybe 5 hours runtime on it after break in i cant bring myself to hand over a brand new motor for another even if it is bigger displacement

Yup, dunno what it is about the 2.5's, they make great power, but just won't stay tuned. I got lucky and copped the 3.3 off my local hobby shop for a few bucks over cost cuz some dude special ordered it and flaked. :D

Yup, dunno what it is about the 2.5's, they make great power, but just won't stay tuned. I got lucky and copped the 3.3 off my local hobby shop for a few bucks over cost cuz some dude special ordered it and flaked. :D

have you ever tried to replace the needle oring? I had an issue like that and changed the oring and never had to tune again.