I have tried for 16 years

to get this trike

hasnt been ran since the 70s maybe super early 80s. has vw engine/trans. i seen this bike when i was 11 and it was pretty trick looking then. sat in a shed type thing for quite some years till it fell, they took it out finally and put it in their yard.

wont let it go cuz someday they will work on it.. problem is they are mechanics 5 days a week and the last thing they want to do is work on it.

the pics below are two of my kids, they caught their first fish yesterday at fort stevens.

below that is a pic of my 720, cut a 510 grill to put in there. give it a better look. might have to buy a chrome 720 gill and put it in there so it looks a little better. not sure yet

07-14-09_1046.jpg

07-14-09_1047.jpg

07-14-09_1048.jpg

07-20-09_1159.jpg

07-20-09_1214.jpg

07-20-09_1215.jpg

07-21-09_1256.jpg

Edited by h2theizzo
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a cool one.

I'll sell my trike if ya got a little fab skills. Ed Roth "Vitamin E" body and most of the parts to build it. Asking 2K. I say build mine and then ride it over there and let them see how much fun you're having.

Have pics on a disc packed away and the parts are stored in 2 or 3 places so no big hurry to dig it out. Just a plain white fiberglass body and lots o'parts....I'll get it organized after we finally buy a house and get settled. This living at the inlaws sucks.

Have pics on a disc packed away and the parts are stored in 2 or 3 places so no big hurry to dig it out. Just a plain white fiberglass body and lots o'parts....I'll get it organized after we finally buy a house and get settled. This living at the inlaws sucks.

living at the inlaws myself. its hard for sure, plain ass sucks!

sure is!

i tried leaving the pieces we talked about for support, but it was just not cooperating so off it came :D haha...

needs some more tweaking before it gets in there for good. going to try and find a spare 720 grille somewhere to cut up and try fitting it in

your kids look like they had fun.

Makes me want to take my son out also. I spend most of the time fixing the rats nest on his pole.

hahah!!

i fixed a few of those, and teaching them not to swing the hook around me is a fun one too.

i told them both they have to kiss it since its their first fish, sure as shit they did too lol. the older one caught the first fish, but the younger one caught the biggest. they continue to ask me when were going back :cool:

to get this trike

might have to buy a chrome 720 gill and put it in there so it looks a little better. not sure yet

The 4x4 grille is sweet, but I don't know if they were available in chrome or not. Might as well get the Nissan marker light for the driver's side too. ;)

The 4x4 grille is sweet, but I don't know if they were available in chrome or not. Might as well get the Nissan marker light for the driver's side too. ;)

lol

yeah, not sure. that marker light came with the fender when i bought it but it is broken.

i found a replacement for the passenger side, ill get it on there soon.

They need to surrender the trike, let it live again!

I know right, i would have that torn down in a day. find another vdub eng/trans and put it in and be off sooner then you know it