620 vedios!!!!

white93yota

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you know that as long as the first and last letter are correct most people wont notice a misspelled word

ive kind of heard that but it was more along the lines of most people can understand the word or what the person is trying to say.

Ok that was dumb, who in there right mind would drive like that with a dog in the back of the truck, That is as bad trying to street race with a child in the back seat (seen it) and on top of that drinking too

Since dog is mans best friend, don't you think we should return the favor? Did we learn nothing from that guy in Atlanta? Sorry to get all pussy ass but it just seems wrong to me. Nuf said.:fu:

Totally agree with you

whatev to each there own

I know man, don't get upset. Just have another beer and do some more burnouts. Just saying that when you stop your dog may not be wagging his/her tail because the ride was such a blast, it may be saying, thank god the ride is over!

where am i missing the dog in the back of the truck thats doing the burn out?

LCDC- The video was taken off photo bucket or moved. The post he put up in this thread is gone as well. Now I feel like I was busting balls but I just had to say something. Show a red 620 doing a short burnout and then taking off at speed with a black lab, I think , in the back. There was a dog in the back for sure, maybe not a lab. then whoever was filming kept holding up a can of beer in front of the camera and the truck zoomed back the other way. :thumbdown: Oh, and if you can't stand the heat........I don't talk s@#$ about anyone but it just ain't right.

I am done with it now, gettin off my freakin high horse and goodnight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgMurbEriIk

Edited by zenndog
Moar 620 dog action!

P5190065.jpg

thanx bleach now i can get harased some more lol. thats ok though everyone is entitled to an opinoin. but you should all know i love my dog and she has been ridding in the back of my truck for 13 years now and seems to be having fun. i dont drink and drive my buddy was having a beer. i just thought it was a fun "vedio" for this thread. so im calm now can handle whatever coments but forget that what about the vedios?

I guess I am PC, damm!!!:mellow:

Its all good, my dog won't even get into my L320.

Mad Max had a dog, and it got through 8 million wrecks. The only time he had a problem was when they crashed the Interceptor at the end and he got shot by the bad guy. :D Never get out of the car. (I76 quote, yeaaaahh!) :fu:

Just giving you crap back for bagging on me taking Molly jumping. Which she was inside, so not as bad as in the bed.