1981 720 4x4

Hey hey, it's my rig, and here's the craigslist ad:

1981 Datsun/Nissan 720 4x4 pickup. 220,xxx miles. Bought with previously rebuilt Z20S motor with blown head gasket. Had head welded, clearanced, and rebuilt bottom end. ARP rod bolts, new main and rod bearings, new timing chain, new water pump, new belts, new alternator, new clutch pack. New 32/36 weber, truck gets about 25 mpg even running bigger tires. Motor has about 6000 miles since rebuild and runs great. I've rebuilt and raced quite a few Datsun motors, it will definitely last. Truck has stereo with 6" speakers, tinted windows, and bedliner. Bought just before last winter and made it to work every day with the 4 feet of snow.

Bed sides have a litte rust, the bed floor is actually okay, probably from the liner being in there. Fenders were trimmed to fit 30x9.50 tires. (Not being sold with truck) Also, like any truck with 220,xxx on it, there are other maintenance issues that should be taken care of eventually, but it runs and drives fine right now and I've put enough effort into her.

Bought a newer truck, so don't need anymore. Would be a good first vehicle or mudding rig. Or just drive it as is for a winter 4x4, the heater will warm you out of the cab, not that you need it now, but in a couple months it might be nice.

$1800 obo takes it. Price negotiable, but I'm not giving it away either. I work long hours and I don't answer my phone at work. Leave a message, or preferably leave an email, I'll get back to you. Thanks. 208-660-8321

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/1276786857.html

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, hell, it's only NJ! It's a 93. Didn't even pay attention to the trim, but has AC, looks like it might be dealer installed, it doesn't have power windows or door locks, which is good since I didn't want those. The body is clean, just need some new rubber seals on the window edge, and a couple new taillights. Old ones are there but have the chips on the side due to age.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.