510 Alloy Wheels, 15x6.5", $150, Seattle

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right, flat-sided Starion. They work great on a 510 but they will not fit over the front hubs of a 240Z. They use regular lug-nuts (conical seat). Lug nuts from a 720 truck (acorn type, 12mm x 1.25 thread) work well and look good.

DAW

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So the fitment of the wheels I think would be fine, because you had the 6-spoke 280ZX wheels on there and they are 10mm offset and 6" wide. These wheels are 18mm offset and 6.5" wide which means that most (2/3) of the 12.5mm additional wheel width will be tucked under the car, and only 1/3 of it will be outboard (and not hanging out enough to rub the fender lips).

The big advantage of these wheels over something like the ZX 6" wheels (including ZXT wheels 6x15"), is that the 6.5" width allows better sensible tire options like 50 and 55 series without compromising safety or handling as a 6" rim would do.

DAW

Thats what I was hoping for...the 55's I have look better on the car...the 45's are too small so Im wanting to go 55's front and 60's rear. My next question...will you ship for 210?? (IDk just thought I liked the price to be the same as...no..not funny? ok ...but um yeah 210 to my door?)

Oh and either way thanks for the help!!!

Edited by Rudejester510
forgot to offer price lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.