Dealer 78 620 in Medford.

I've been wanting to stop and take pics of this truck so I could show you guys, but I've always forgotten... This truck is at a dealer a few miles down the road into town. Looks like a nice truck, but I thought it was way overpriced @$3995. From reading the description it sounds like my might have a small block in it or something!

http://medford.craigslist.org/car/408915384.html

I figured this would be the best place to put it, although I doubt anyone would buy it... I wouldn't. Just thought it was a nice truck, with a price tag that was way too big!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quick research tells me that Keith Black doesn't make pistons for datsuns. also the fact that they specify aluminum intake...must be a V8

So, a clean, straight 620 with a V8 AND 5 speed, power windows, PROBABLY a nice truck. But is it worth $3995? might be. If its done right, it would make a pretty sweet cruiser. ugly ass wheels though, and needs some suspension.

Theres an ass for every seat!

silvolite makes Keith bLack pistons so I bet to make it sound tougher!!!Cooler!!! So I assume its just Silvolite pistons. I have purchased some also. 76 dollares shipped to my house. NOT BAD better buy some spares!!!!!!!!!!

http://kb-silvolite.com/spistons.php?action=Mfg4ci&mfg=Nissan&Div=Nissan&ci=119

3K$ and your done. In the long run its cheaper to buy this truck if it has not rust. Im not fond of the color nor the wheels as I like the Datsuns stock colors as I get older. But I think 3 K $ is not bad in the long run.

But you could buy a Jeep Cherokee 4x4 with air cond ,power steering 4 door for the same price and be more practicle but it isnt a Datsun, right?

Even though there are only two pics I don't think the price is so bad.

Think of the orange truck with 20's and the kid wanted six grand. Four is quite a bit more reasonable for that truck. It has more 'done' to it, not just big wheels. :D

I'd buy it for three if I had a place to keep it. I'm still trying to secure a garage for my 350Z...

go check the VIN on the body... maybe its my truck and I can just call the police and get it for free! ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.