91 Ranger build

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Well we are finally finishing up my end of this project. Has a date this weekend to get painted and then its back to the owners house for final assembly.

I didnt get as many pics as i wanted as i didnt get to do a last mockup for assembled pics but ill show a few things. Some parts are still on backorder but nothing special pic wise.

Heres the vent mount and fuel line clamps i had made. Vent mount is so big cause it covers up where the three welded on bungs where. We wanted to get rid of them since we werent using them

l_aae192929d26449d903b1db383cc4b07.jpg

Heres the fuel line bulkheads going thru the 4 link mounts and those clamps installed. On the other side its the same thing but the stainless lines are for the air tank.

l_23f35185cd4b4f1a8ba7a8ee6e6f1808.jpg

Heres the rear bulkheads mounted on a tab that go to the fuel cell and air tank on the other side.

l_185e8ab031114eb18130d6740eed73c7.jpg

And heres where the lines go to the pump itself

l_f3171aa95b8441ff99c0883c4bf5cad2.jpg

Heres how the compressors are mounted, another one on the other side of the tank.

l_1f83d411e72d433aa7d9a782871483b9.jpg

This is just the ebrake tab

l_774a1983fe7e4c358595720ed1055159.jpg

and finally here it is stripped down after i cleaned everything up getting ready for paint this weekend.

l_3c6736b3b6824fcc9c86ded4febaafd9.jpg

• 2 months later...

doesnt matter it just defeats the point for me if your gonna put that amount of work into somthing theres no point in leaving the motor stock it just doesnt fit

Well im sure if you wanted to pay for a motor swap he would happy to oblige! You would like the 620 in my other project thread, its got a v8!!! woohoo!! lol

Well im sure if you wanted to pay for a motor swap he would happy to oblige! You would like the 620 in my other project thread, its got a v8!!! woohoo!! lol

im not talking a swap lol im talking at least a clean up and some bolt ons so when you look unger the hood your not greeted by 80s plastic and nasty looking aluminum

ive been watching the 620 and that thing is a work of art if i could afford it i would have you do some suspention work on my 56 chevy pickup

im not talking a swap lol im talking at least a clean up and some bolt ons so when you look unger the hood your not greeted by 80s plastic and nasty looking aluminum

ive been watching the 620 and that thing is a work of art if i could afford it i would have you do some suspention work on my 56 chevy pickup

That truck actually has a pretty cool aluminium intake on it. Kinda like a TPI, would look really nice polished up for sure.

Ive got a 56 chevy pickup myself, original v8 and a big window. Maybe ill be able to start on it someday lol

That truck actually has a pretty cool aluminium intake on it. Kinda like a TPI, would look really nice polished up for sure.

Ive got a 56 chevy pickup myself, original v8 and a big window. Maybe ill be able to start on it someday lol

mines a 3/4 longbed with a 235 straight six small window cab its floating around in this section somewhere i hope you get to work on yours soon i would love to see what you do with it :P