71 1200 in bakersfield pick a part

b210in

the car is intact except for driver side fender is heavily dented. all other parts are still in the car. no rust, green with black interrior, 4 spd. maybe one of you guys needs some parts.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the car is intact except for driver side fender is heavily dented. all other parts are still in the car. no rust, green with black interrior, 4 spd. maybe one of you guys needs some parts.

Did you notice if it was a sedan or a fastback coupe?

And thanks for the heads up!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey , can you let me now if the front windshield still in the car, I need one , I'm located in LAWRENCEVILLE , GEORGIA , Please let me now if any cracks or dents , feel free to call 770-401-5548....Let me now if you can get it for me , I will pay you.... Please call me THANKS........

Edited by willie
  • 2 months later...

how is the plastic panels in the back? If they are good I'd be interested in those. I also need a vacuum cut off solenoid, on the intake manifold behind the carb. How is that rear bumper? If it is straight I would like it. The drivers side end looks good, that if the rest is bad. Interior kick panels. Hows the door panels?

Thats alot, what do you think?

how is the plastic panels in the back? If they are good I'd be interested in those. I also need a vacuum cut off solenoid, on the intake manifold behind the carb. How is that rear bumper? If it is straight I would like it. The drivers side end looks good, that if the rest is bad. Interior kick panels. Hows the door panels?

Thats alot, what do you think?

The plastics panels in the rear were all there and intact at the time the picture was taken. Been quite a while though since then.