Is anyone honest when selling stuff?????

I once spent at least an hour on the phone getting the seller to describe the condition of his car. I went through the whole car every nut and bolt. I stressed I was not looking for a fixer and that I was 4-5 hours away. Car sounded great, so I made the 4-5 hour drive. I could see from the road it was nothing like his description, total basket case. I went ahead and checked it out, I was already f'ing hot. I sat down inside the "rust free" car and hitting the brake pedal it promptly fell out of the dash in a cloud of rust. How can one lie about something that is observable?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is why the heck are you making offers before you've asked your questions or verified it's what you want?

I did thats the point on the sr I asked is it a det motor or a de he said its a det well looking through his old post on nwn i found out it was a de motor that he tried to mak a det without changing internals, on the CA i asked does it run, smoke, knock make any noises hes answer was no it runs grat no smoke no noise I find out from a fellow ratsuner that it has a rod knock, people just flat out lie, lets say i buy the sr20 bump the boost up to 12psi bang there goes the 1000 bucks