• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• sedition88

• Jayden71

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VTR, posting tits part of your morning routine? Coffee, eggs, toast, tits, butter, an orange. Ha. Love it. I'm so glad mankind has so thoroughly catalogued these treasures. I hope some civilization discovers mankind and finds us to all be prescribed to a religion based on the breast.

• Like 1

You start the first day of your life ejected with pain and fear into a bright, cold, loud, uncomfortable and inhospitable world choking and gasping for air.  You probably are very hungry and short on caffeine and every experience is new and none very nice.  Is it any wonder that your very first pleasurable experience is being breast fed?

I was borne on a farm in a farm house with only a mid-wife attending. This was before doctors convinced women that after 100,000 years, they didn't know what they were doing. Before formula was better than the real thing.

You start the first day of your life ejected with pain and fear into a bright, cold, loud, uncomfortable and inhospitable world choking and gasping for air.  You probably are very hungry and short on caffeine and every experience is new and none very nice.  Is it any wonder that your very first pleasurable experience is being breast fed?

I was borne on a farm in a farm house with only a mid-wife attending. This was before doctors convinced women that after 100,000 years, they didn't know what they were doing. Before formula was better than the real thing.

alAWVRs.gif

VTR, posting tits part of your morning routine? Coffee, eggs, toast, tits, butter, an orange. Ha. Love it. I'm so glad mankind has so thoroughly catalogued these treasures. I hope some civilization discovers mankind and finds us to all be prescribed to a religion based on the breast.

Bforrzt.gif

NOSCM08.gif

OT: 

natasha_hot_nude_babe_posing_on_stairs02

big_teen_boobs_at_the_beach_00.jpg

big_teen_boobs_at_the_beach_02.jpg

big_teen_boobs_at_the_beach_03.jpg

big_teen_boobs_at_the_beach_04.jpg

big_teen_boobs_at_the_beach_11.jpg

big_teen_boobs_at_the_beach_15.jpg
  • Like 4