Looking for these seats!

that could work also, but the delsol / crx seats are a little thinner backed cause the no rear seat thing.. but i guess the right year seats might work out pretty well, i got some crappy ones in my truck right now.. fuckin steering wheel is in my face lol

My bench seat is mint.

I wanna sell it but my dad want's to mount it to the bed, where unless I cover it and seal it it will rot to death.

I'm not sure.. but is it coconut husk in the backing :lol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a(nother) z31t with some old school recaros in it at a junkyard around my way. If I had the funds and they weren't so beat up, I'd snag them. From what I can remember they were fairly thin seats. I'll see if I took some pics of them so I can show yas.

that could work also, but the delsol / crx seats are a little thinner backed cause the no rear seat thing.. but i guess the right year seats might work out pretty well, i got some crappy ones in my truck right now.. fuckin steering wheel is in my face lol

The delsol seats are awesome. I had them in my old 620KC. They're actually comfortable too.:D

little miss muffet...

if you didnt catch it AND eat it = NOT AWESOME :fu:

well maybe if was changing colors...

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW THAT!!!

:lol:

Are you gonna put the fiero center console in there too?

No...

I'm building a center console, I need to find some buckets first so I know how much room I have to work with.

I liked the seats i had when i had a fiero but they were not that strange looking. I also like the speakers in the head rest on them. I was gave a nice set of bucket seats out of a honda for my 720 2 weeks ago but have not put them in yet. I do not like center consols in my cars and trucks.