620 body mount bushings

sanitys

Ive done some searching both here and on google, but is there a place that sells new body (cab/box) mount bushings for the 620's? For some reason Im thinking that someone mentioned something about wrangler ones being the same/similar, but I could be thinking of something else.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sanity, I plan on getting these off ebay. I figured the right sizes would be in this set. If you haven't found anything by the time I get them on, I'll let you know how they work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220389643393&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

And don't know if got any carpet yet, but I got a carpet kit for a 84 kingcab, looks like its gonna fit good in the 620 with some small trimming, but it'll be awhile before I'm at the point of installing it.

Edited by Rubberman
none

I have seen in a 620 build thread on here a guy use energy suspension shock bushings with the nipple cut off. It's the blue extended cab 620 that is getting BD'ed with a small block. the thread is on here somewere.

Hey Sanity, I plan on getting these off ebay. I figured the right sizes would be in this set. If you haven't found anything by the time I get them on, I'll let you know how they work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220389643393&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

And don't know if got any carpet yet, but I got a carpet kit for a 84 kingcab, looks like its gonna fit good in the 620 with some small trimming, but it'll be awhile before I'm at the point of installing it.

Let me know on the carpet, as well as the energy suspension body bushings. Im surprised more people havnt asked about carpet and body bushings, but what can ya do...

I have seen in a 620 build thread on here a guy use energy suspension shock bushings with the nipple cut off. It's the blue extended cab 620 that is getting BD'ed with a small block. the thread is on here somewere.

Thanks for the heads up. The cab mounts look quite a bit bigger than regular shock bushings so im alittle hesitate. Dont really have the time to read through a whole 12 page thread to find one relavant post...if that makes me an asshat so be it. Just trying to curb the flamers, and hopefully get a part # added to the FAQ