cheap 1980 280z parts

I'm parting out a very complete non t-top 1980 280z with an automatic tranny and red interior. I'm not real crazy on shipping big parts but I'll make some deals on the little stuff. I'm in Oklahoma. Thanks, D. Cecil

P.S. Ratsun guys get a one week head start on these parts.

After a week I'll post ads elswhere.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What rear end does it have...if it has an r180 I need the halfshafts.

Ed, man, I would not have a clue - how can I tell?

idylan123, the engine is 100% complete though I have no idea about condition as it was abandoned and I have no keys. It wouldn't be cheap to ship but take $30 for the head and tack on shipping.

I "think" all automatics had the R180.

Is yours a 2-seater or the 2+2?

How many miles on this thing? Did you ever see it run? I'm interested in the main instrument cluster. I need a tach that works.

idylan123, the engine is 100% complete though I have no idea about condition as it was abandoned and I have no keys. It wouldn't be cheap to ship but take $30 for the head and tack on shipping.

can u check shipping to 98208? and is it an n42 head?anyone?

I "think" all automatics had the R180.

Is yours a 2-seater or the 2+2?

How many miles on this thing? Did you ever see it run? I'm interested in the main instrument cluster. I need a tach that works.

Bleach, 2+2 with 204k. Never heard it run as it had been abandoned for a couple of years on some rental property.

The seller and the purchaser of the property gave me the thing with no title or keys.

The cluster looks undicked and even has even a decent dash pad.

Does anyone know the approximate weight of the head so that I can give idylan123 a shipping quote?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.