anyone want a swap meet/garage sale

vindats1

hey folks, anyone around the south of Seattle area, want to get together to have a swap meet/garage sale? I have tons of room here for parking and stuff. Even have a BBQ. I am in Renton, just east of Valley Medical hospital.

Another option....we could use my shop for a get together day project to work on someone's car/truck, just for a day or weekend. Lots of room, got a compressor and generator. Tana

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SWAP MEET hmmm sounds like a good idea!

by the way, since NWDE meets at round table why not try doing a meeting for the southenders at the round table near IKEA??

i wonder if they could accomidate that large of a group?

maybe alternate?? just a suggestion....

i wonder what turnout would be like?

by the way, since NWDE meets at round table why not try doing a meeting for the southenders at the round table near IKEA??

i wonder if they could accomidate that large of a group?

maybe alternate?? just a suggestion....

i wonder what turnout would be like?

I'm down for that in the coming summer months!! I've got classes on friday nights till June!! Also interested in meeting some more folks for BBQ's.

Chad

You know back in the day ( mid 90's) NWDE used to meet at a little place across the street from Valley Medical Center for the meetings and then we would all go down to the Round Table Pizza after for the Real meeting. I remember one night pushing a roadster that belonged to a certain Dave Colman( formerly of SCC) from Round Table over to the gas station down the street cause he ran it out of gas. OH good times!:D

• 2 weeks later...

hey, how about some dates up for suggestions...will have to be a weekend.

How about a date in June? Will have to make sure it is not the Canby date or other major activities. Will have to have my scrap hauler help me clean up a bit, so we can have more space.

Anyone got a decent BBQ?

Ok, throw some dates out folks. Bleach? Jeff? We can always have another in the fall too. Is there still BBQ get together/swap meet out at Ray Stonehocker's place this year?

ok, needs to be one of these two dates. Seems that will miss most of the shows going on. Would need to have couple of folks bring over BBQ's too. I can pick up food at Costco. No dogs allowed as I have animals on my small farm. And no burn outs, etc as the neighbors will have a fit. I am on a dead end street, so that helps, lots of room.

Let me know what you all think....Tana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...