2nd annual SWDP BBQ get together - Aug 16

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kool pix Amy. Heres a link to the pix Koji took of the meet Sat. night & the bbq...

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/9306025_5m4gJ/1/621964019_CszZ5#621964019_CszZ5

621980369_RYAew-M.jpg

The SWDP crew & the old school mini truckers...

621978359_zQq5B-M.jpg

Steroid Robert & Chris...

621978117_c4BGH-M.jpg

Gotta give credit to Guy. He makes the plaques from scratch & each one takes many hours. Without his efforts our group would'nt be where we are...

621977293_cvii2-M.jpg

More pix soon :cool:

Great Pics people...I too took lots o pics but they are duplicates of everone elses...cept for a few more of my own truck...Yes I was there early, sorry to have missed so much....Now then ROBERT and CHRIS...congratulations on your Plaques..welcome to the group....Now you understand WHY I asked you what your last name was and how to spell it....Spy that I am...see ya'll at moreno valley next month....Ron

hubcapreflection001.jpg

Mark I like your pic of steroids truck. Here is one of BRE510's truck in my hub cap. At the show the sat before the bbq.

hubcapreflection002.jpg

I think I like this one better than the first one.

Edited by datrod

Mark. We didn't get to name Her!!!!!! I can only imagine the thoughts of people seeing that hanging from Greg's license plate!!!!! ANTICS MAXIMUS!

By the way, in the lower photo of My album that I am holding in the group shot, You will see a white truck with the back of a guy in a white shirt with a blue stripe. The reason that Mark is pointing to it is that who would have thought that when the picture was taken in May 1975 that the SAME PERSON would all these years later be involved in 620s?!?!?!? Greg Slay, who is in the gray shirt to the far right standing next to Chris is that same person!!!!!!!!! 34 years later He is a 620 maniac!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 years later...