Portland area U-Pull-It sale this weekend?

DRIVEN

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to take my daughter junk yarding on 4/25/09. If anyone wants to meet up or needs something please let me know before the 25th and I will see what can be done.

I would like to meet up with some of you guys...also, if you know of any pick and pulls that have 70s Datsuns with good parts left let me know. :D

Thanks!!

Edited by Phlebmaster
I only found one 620 at the tigard yard and it is pretty bare. Believe that it was a 74, still has a motor and intake/exhaust mani's. It's turn signal switch is living on in my 76 620, installed it today:D.

I will be going to several JR I am guessing...this is my first time and my daughter's going to the junk yards. So I am not too sure what to expect or even where to go.

Any advice on locations that are good and what the prices are like would be nice. :D

Thanks!

:D i might just for kicks, im always a little kid at heart and like exploring the JY and seeing what kinda cool shit i can find lol

Nice!! Just let me know when it get's closer and we can meet up maybe at the Canby FM shopping center and head out??

long as i got a car im in :D

So....you plannin on going now?? :D

I am like a kid waiting for a present!! I can't wait to go junkyarding with my daughter. I let her put my carbs on yesterday after I made some adjustments, and she does good work! ;) I told her I will let her have some tools and she can tear something apart. hahaha.....but not my truck.

Reminder......:D

I would like to know who wants to go this Saturday after around 12:30 to local JR.

I am going with my girls, Atom Church is going, Skib may be going....so who else?? I need help figuring out what JR have Datsuns in them so I go to the correct yards. The plan is to meet at a mutually agreeable place and sort out our action plan.

The action plan?? Well, to hit local yards that have datsuns in them in order of location. In other words, we start with the closest and work our way out.

What I need? The location of those darned JR. hahahaha :lol:

So, sign up and let's have a happy Ratsun good time. :D

You can call the LKQ yard and they can tell you what they have in the yard and also tell you what is in the other LKQ yards. So you only have to make one phone call, Keep in mind that the info isnt always completely up to date..

I would start at the foster yard, then boring, then columbia blvd, then tigard.

Doubt that i can make it though.

You can call the LKQ yard and they can tell you what they have in the yard and also tell you what is in the other LKQ yards. So you only have to make one phone call, Keep in mind that the info isnt always completely up to date..

I would start at the foster yard, then boring, then columbia blvd, then tigard.

Doubt that i can make it though.

Cool! Thanks for the info. I will give them a call this week and see what they have. :D

did you give a call to the LKQ on foster? last time i was out there i remember a few trucks and Z cars

I did...they told me they didn't have anything on Wed. If it is not too far I may just stop by there anyway.

I will call them again today....oh, I will be taking my camera so look for pics of our JR finds. :)

EDIT: I just called and they only have the Dattos at 111th and Tigard locations.

Edited by Phlebmaster