Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok all, tomorrow is the IE Z Club show at San Berdo Nissan. They have had a pretty low response so far. The good news is you can still get on and register today 10/11. They are donating the proceeds to an animal shelter. Please get out and support these guys even if it is just to look. It is a fun show and I hope to see you all there.

Then in 1 week on October 19th we have the Inland Empire Datsun Meet. This will be a Halloween meet so bring candy costumes and anything else you would like.

See you all soon!

Good morning all and happy Friday. Well this is the weekend and the weather looks great for the IE Meet on Saturday. Remember this is the Halloween meet so bring your costumes, Decorations, and candy. We can do a mini trunk or treat for the kids. See you all tomorrow.

I would like to take this chance to tell you about Daniel's (heavy d on Ratsun's) daughter who is trying to earn money for treatment since she is going blind. This is a Datsun family member who won't get the chance to drive a Datsun. Read more below on how you can help.

There is a bake sale in Loma Linda at 10am tomorrow. See the IE Facebook page for details.

Donate Here

http:/www.gofundme.com/kamrynfladeusherscure

I wanted to send out a big thank you to every one who attended the October IE Meet this last Saturday. We were able to raise over $750 to go towards Kamryn's cause! This was an awesome way to step up and help out someone in need in our Datsun family.

Special thanks to all who helped by donating raffle items which we intern donated half of the raffle money to Kamryn. Also thanks to those who participated and helped with the raffle. Then last but not least thank you to all who donated cash, no matter big or small it all helps.

This really makes me feel proud of our group, you all rock! No I am not crying!

Donate here:

http://www.gofundme.com/kamrynfladeusherscure

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope you guys don't mind me stepping into the conversation for a minute.  Originally I'm from Orange County and we had meets like this all the time back then and really wish I wasn't so damm far from all of you.  You are absolutely right on the donating.  Its not the amount, its the fact that you reached out and did what was right to a person in need.  Nothing can compare to the gratification the heart feels when its been blessed..

Edit him out all together,that crying little bitch :rofl:

Hey Ronnie, that is an awesome video. You and Christina always make the meet look so awesome, I hope that our cars look that awesome in person. John looks the same in person, so maybe next time you could edit him so he looks a little better on the video. 

Both of you only wish that, if and when you get to be my age, You fuckin look half as good as I do. :fu:

• Like 1