Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great meet 40+ cars. I am glad that we have had 3 great years and we are bigger than ever! 3 weeks and counting! Head out to the OC Meet next Saturday and then plan on the SWDP BBQ on the 25th of August. If you havent signed up for JCCS make sure to get registered and put the IE Meet as your group! Then put on your calendar and register for the 2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic – October 5-7, 2012 in Williams, AZ. Thank you to Williams Machine and Datsunland SoCal for donating to the raffle and of course to Ronnie for the pics.

Another great meet 40+ cars. I am glad that we have had 3 great years and we are bigger than ever! 3 weeks and counting! Head out to the OC Meet next Saturday and then plan on the SWDP BBQ on the 25th of August. If you havent signed up for JCCS make sure to get registered and put the IE Meet as your group! Then put on your calendar and register for the 2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic – October 5-7, 2012 in Williams, AZ. Thank you to Williams Machine and Datsunland SoCal for donating to the raffle and of course to Ronnie for the pics.

What about me I don't get a thank you for just looking so good.

Naw man, I like em young with short cropped hair. You see where I'm going with this.

Is this why you were all dressed up and color coordinated? You might have better luck catching one of those with a trench coat and nothing else. :pirate:

• Like 1

Is this why you were all dressed up and color coordinated? You might have better luck catching one of those with a trench coat and nothing else. :pirate:

Dude this is fucked up. You even noticed what I was wearing. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Dude this is fucked up. You even noticed what I was wearing. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I though you knew me by now.... I noticed the weirdest things. I was going to say something that night but you were all fiesty and aggresive.

I though you knew me by now.... I noticed the weirdest things. I was going to say something that night but you were all fiesty and aggresive.

Naw I just had a shitty couple of days prior so I was still a little pissey.

Bitch Bitch Bitch is that all you ever do,lol I went to R rated and saw your car missing,i guess you picked it up,this was last week.And i hope all is well John

Hey now. That's what I do. And I'm really good at it. :thumbup:

And yes things are going good on the car. I just wanted to make sure they had enough room for your truck so I picked my car up. I'm trying to do a few things before I take it back to them. They should have it done by the 9th of August or so.

Hey now. That's what I do. And I'm really good at it. :thumbup:

And yes things are going good on the car. I just wanted to make sure they had enough room for your truck so I picked my car up. I'm trying to do a few things before I take it back to them. They should have it done by the 9th of August or so.

right on called yesterday and he did not work on it for 2 days,i understand you got to take the small jobs to.Hope all is well with you.
  • 2 weeks later...