Portlanders: Beaches Cruise-In @ PIR. June-Sept. Wednesdays.

808DA6

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meeting at BK worked out really well!!! Parking together always gives us a better presence at these shows were we are pretty far and few. Also got to eat without breaking the bank. Mike, Zoey(sp?), Jane and Adam(right?) great to meet you. Kev and Amy good seeing u again. I'll leave it up to you guys to post pics b'cuz I failed at shutterbugging. Crappy weather made the turnout to about an eighth of what it normally is. U guys scurrred of rain? Pshhhhh. Hahaha.

We need to do this again. I'll be there the week after next.

Alohaz!!

Brian

Fun Fun Fun! Ratsun represented. My wife and I had such a good time meeting new people and getting to know others a bit better. Here are some oics.

Hope to see more Ratsun ers at next weeks. The Chevy pu with the super charger happens to belong to a possible future Ratsun er, has a couple 510 wagons under the knife.

IMG_9737.jpg

IMG_9757.jpg

IMG_9753.jpg

IMG_9750.jpg

IMG_9756.jpg

IMG_9751.jpg

It's so nice to speak face to face with people that have helped you put your car or truck back together on the interweb. Good fun, recommended it to any and all Ratsuners in the pdx area.

It was awesome getting know you and your 521. Also mike and his wagon, thanks for the tip's and 13mm wrench.... Lol Its nice that everyone is always there for other Ratsun ers!! Good times..

Hopefully enough of us will be able to make it out to fill out a full row, and make it a weekly meeting :)

Meeting at BK worked out really well!!! Parking together always gives us a better presence at these shows were we are pretty far and few. Also got to eat without breaking the bank. Mike, Zoey(sp?), Jane and Adam(right?) great to meet you. Kev and Amy good seeing u again. I'll leave it up to you guys to post pics b'cuz I failed at shutterbugging. Crappy weather made the turnout to about an eighth of what it normally is. U guys scurrred of rain? Pshhhhh. Hahaha.

We need to do this again. I'll be there the week after next.

Alohaz!!

Brian

It was awesome meeting you too, brian! I'll be there every week rain or shine, im a true North Westerner;) that is as long as the gates are open, but wont be able to make it till after 6 so save me a spot if you can! ;)

I took a few.....:D Clean 240Z & Roadster

utf-8BSU1BRzA5NDcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA5NTAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA5NDMuanBn.jpg

mmmmmm V12 with Webers

utf-8BSU1BRzA5MzQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA5MzMuanBn.jpg

+++ On the talking in person.....:D Brian, Kevin......Spaz(Adam) I'm so bad with names.:huh:

Also met a guy that has another Capri V6 like in my white car. $300 bucks complete, carb, dist, starter.....He said it came out of his European model Cobra! Only 50k! (Edit: I said Shelby the 1st time)

I was looking at a manifold for this motor for $110 shipped. He works with Bentley's, looked like he had cash..;)

Only a few sprinkles for about 5 min....:D

I took a few.....:D Clean 240Z & Roadster

utf-8BSU1BRzA5NDcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA5NTAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA5NDMuanBn.jpg

mmmmmm V12 with Webers

utf-8BSU1BRzA5MzQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA5MzMuanBn.jpg

+++ On the talking in person.....:D Brian, Kevin......Spaz(Adam) I'm so bad with names.:huh:

Also met a guy that has another Capri V6 like in my white car. $300 bucks complete, carb, dist, starter.....He said it came out of his European model Shelby! Only 50k!

I was looking at a manifold for this motor for $110 shipped. He works with Bentley's, looked like he had cash..;)

Only a few sprinkles for about 5 min....:D

Ok Mike, I want to know if I bought it would you instal it!?!? Man That would be sick tastic. Oh and the tranny....how much do those run? That's my wa wa waaaa moment. Really fun. Your oldest son is supper smart man, he was answering all the car questions people threw at him. Good for you man.

I think I shall show up finally tomorrow

are people at BK at 5? 5.30? ??? what time???

Shoot for leaving right before 6, the BK is on N Whitaker Rd......if your coming for sure we will wait....;) or roll in and find us.

The $5 entry is for pre 1973....2 Adults. Kids under 12 free.