Lucky day, lucky day!

Hey not to worry dude...............just thought if ya happened to be there and happened to see something like that...well keep Ol Ron in mind.....are you gonna make it Long Beach this year?...................even if ya don't bring the truck, if ya can try to just come and look at the fun we are havin you will be hooked and definately (sp?) want to be there next year....thanx.........Ron (right Mark...?)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will keep an eye out. I think there is one on ebay so I will use that as reference as to what it looks like (or I can use my 8 billion manuals I have). I went to LB and saw your truck and the 3? others there including pac coast and Ryan's. I really wanted to at least drive my truck down there this time but I will likely be getting on a plane the day after the show and don't want to leave my truck in the area so I will have to wait for you or Steroid or pac coast or someone to arrange a Datsun meeting at a later time and I will bring/showoff my truck:P I am all about having a cruise in somewhere after my truck is legal.

thanks spiffinspudater i'm still in need of a couple items i will drop you a p.m. after this weekend i am gonna go back to ecology in adelanto this weekend and do some more pulling!

Okies. I think I will be checking back there this friday after I grab my truck from base and drive it to the mechanic. <--- I _WILL_ get this street legal.

Anyway, I am in Lancaster...(

hot enough for ya? and now smokey too. :P

im in ventura.

just registered for the JCCS.

its an all day affair if i go to sunland/etc to hit up all yards there. still would like to find more than 1 510 :mad:

i always look, but ususally dont find much...

$2 = pockets full of small items, esp hardware :D

Hey not to worry dude...............just thought if ya happened to be there and happened to see something like that...well keep Ol Ron in mind.....are you gonna make it Long Beach this year?...................even if ya don't bring the truck, if ya can try to just come and look at the fun we are havin you will be hooked and definately (sp?) want to be there next year....thanx.........Ron (right Mark...?)

Hey man went back to the JY and they had the thermostat housing on an l18 (I think) and they had the l20b one too... HOWEVER. I was thinking about pulling it but the fact of me having to dig through about an Inch of rat shit to get to it discouraged me.Is this what you are looking for?

I have pics of this latest adventure but I will post them later... to lazy now.

OH YEAH!!! one more thing. I now have 2 nipples!

I was going to have that valve cover bead blasted then powder coated for use on my truck but I just realized that the PO had welded the breather to it's current position. That wouldn't be a problem if I didn't eventually want to put a little breather filter on it... So I guess I can just mark this one up as a make sure you look at every detail. Oh yeah there is also a small scrape in the metal that would bug me. So I guess I am looking for a new DATSUN OHC valve cover in PERFECT shape. (Yes, there IS one on ebay but I don;t want it red:P)