Hot Import Nights 2009

oregondime

i dont know if anyone made it. my stepdad was in it so i was obligated to go :) i took lots of pics! there was 2 dimes, 1 semi flat black, and 1 blue with fender flares and the sequential bluebird tails.. didnt catch my eye so i didnt take pics lol.. ill be slowly adding pics (i took over a 100)

Edited by oregondime
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Thanks for the tour! I like that some of the girls actually have curves! But that GT-R was sexier than any of the babes!

But this might be my favorite photo!

P4110488.jpg

Ahahaha its sooo wierd to see people i know in these pictures.

The Rare JDM group i know a few people in. That white G35 With the black headlights is from the Rare JDM Nor Cal division. He used to be my boss ahahaha.

How was the show this year? Anything that made it better then previous years or just the same S***?

Is it just me, or does anybody else get the feeling when looking at cars like these that it must take alot of talent to write the check for them. I mean, they're nice cars, but how many of them were actually built by there owners themselves? Maybe it's just me..lol

Well i dont know about the others but most of the Rare JDM group build there own. That white one has been all the owners sweat and tears to get it the way it is, other then the Paint, which most people dont do on there own anyway.

I do agree with you those, it pisses me off when i think about how much mommy and daddy helped these 19 year old kids drivin around with there fixed up cars. They should try putting there heart into the build rather then just their check book. Good point Edz280zx!

Is it just me, or does anybody else get the feeling when looking at cars like these that it must take alot of talent to write the check for them. I mean, they're nice cars, but how many of them were actually built by there owners themselves? Maybe it's just me..lol

I go to car shows all the time and there are an awful lot of professional check writers in attendance at any of them. I work for the biggest car-show promoter in Texas and was once asked by a participant "I spent $100,000 on this truck, what the hell does it take to win?!?" It just tells you what the attitude is most of the time.