Just another noob-here at least.

m1noel

Hi,

Name's Mike and I have a general interest in all things Z. I have a LS2 powered 78, and my wife drives an 05 GT Roadster when the weather is good. Being located in Idaho makes us a little isolated from any good road courses, but do get out and autoX every once in a while. Went to the drags once with the L6, and once with the LS. I spend a little time on Hybridz and found this site through them. Found some interesing projects and discussion so I decided to join in. My cardomain site-

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2505791

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Welcome to ratsun. You like yellow?

Didn't really care for yellow until I bought my first Z in 1982. It really grew on me over the years. Tried to trade it off several times but couldn't find anything I liked better. Bought and sold a handful of other early Z's but couldn't get rid of the yellow one. Then my wife and I stopped by the local dealership I do some work for and they had the 350. She bought it. I had nothing to do with it. She had always wanted a nice newer Z, and when she saw that roadster it was all over. We have had it almost 4 years now and it has 5500 miles. Never goes out in the rain or snow. I'm sure she will have it forever, kinda like my 280.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...