MEAN looking Dime for sale (not mine) sr20

Just browsing the cracklist, and came across this-

way out of my range, but it's one of those- "if I had all the time and some money

to build a car, that's what I'd do" kind of things.

I normally don't care for the black bumpers- but this one looks pretty menacing

most of the way murdered out.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/1057659331.html

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its got a HUGE price tag, no doubt it looks good. I think he would get it if the car had been painted. I think the primer look just kicks down any amount of resale you could have. If he painted it a factory color, I bet he'd fetch that amount.

I really like the interior, the dash doesn't look that great, but it does the job for sure. Really nice video of it driving too, sounds like a monster.

i dont mind the primer look if it was done right, i do really like the car, and yes the dash doesnt look that great.. but there is no way in hell im going to pay anything even remotely close to that price...:lol:

i mean shit, i know where i can buy a 98 SRT10 dodge viper with low miles on it and CLEAN, turbo from the factory and pushing 800whp for 22k ..why would i even consider wasting my money on that dime at that point?

I didn't post it as a possible buy-

The price is not realistic.

I just like interiors that are function over fashion-

foam and zip ties on the steering column,

simple gauge cluster, harnesses, buckets,

simple clean carpet.... SR swap....:D

looks like fun.

Pretty sick. Dood probably posted for $14K cuz he dont really want to sell. :) I'm trying to look at what he did to the exh manifold. He doesn't mention a turbo upgrade which means its still a T25 flange (maybe). I haven't seen a top mount T25 flanged manifold and I kinda could use one.

-Brian

some late model RHD silvia's came with a top-mount factory on them. HARD to find, so im guessing he just did an upgrade and forgot to list it or did a custom flange top mount and used a factory turbo, which i have no idea in hell why you would do this?? but some people are kinda crazy like that..

:cool: