I Need A vacuum advance....check out what I have for trade

Aaron did you happen to see the twin 32/36 custom manifold on ebay? I guess there is another madman out there somewhere!

Congrats on this. Way to invision it, and make it happen bro!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-620-510-L20B-New-Custom-Weber-Carbs-Intake_W0QQitemZ400039751623QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item400039751623&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318

7a56_1.JPG

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! I saw that...see what he wants for it?? :eek:

Brandon did an awesome job on this project. It wouldn't have been done without his expertise and generosity. :D As well as the generosity of Mike and Jason and others helping us out to see that this project works.

Aaron did you happen to see the twin 32/36 custom manifold on ebay? I guess there is another madman out there somewhere!

Congrats on this. Way to invision it, and make it happen bro!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-620-510-L20B-New-Custom-Weber-Carbs-Intake_W0QQitemZ400039751623QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item400039751623&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318

7a56_1.JPG

Edited by Phlebmaster

Ok...looks like I have a Weber coming. Thanks to oldsklminitrk. :)

Now I need a vacuum advance for my matchbox dizzy. Mine gave out this week.

Also..I need a tall square weber air filter.

I have for trade..... :D

my dual points distributor set-up......complete from coil to plug wires

I have a K&N short square filter and I need the tall weber one.

I am willing to trade these two items for one vac advance and one tall weber filter.

Please let me know soon as my vac advance don't work now. :eek:

Hey no problem .....Im glad Im gonna have on board air now......keep my itchy switch finger happy......I might have that vacuum advance....I got that parts truck in the driveway...all ya gotta do is ask. :)

hahaha...cool! PM sent. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.