I Need A vacuum advance....check out what I have for trade

I am looking for a Weber 32/36 for a neat little suprise project on my truck. :D

So, here is what I have for sale to do this...or just trade for a weber. The prices are plus shipping...you pay for shiping. ;)

KA engine block...no pistons or crank. $25.00 (Yes, the one I got from Phil....guess what we are making. :D )

Thermostat housing...... $10.00

L engine Water pump (looks new).... $10.00

L 16/18 oil pump with distributor shaft..... $10.00

My Dual Points distributor from my old L16 with base, cap/rotor, coil, and a bunch of points stuff..... $45.00 (works fine, I just went to a matchbox)

L16 stock intake....$25.00

stock fuel pump.... $ 10.00

Or, you can have all of this for a Weber 32/36 (manual choke prefered), no need for a mounting plate. All I need is a good Weber. :D

Thanks!

Edited by Phlebmaster
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we want pics now! lol....if you trade it all for a mani for my mikunis i would trade you my weber for that : )

Ok, All I want is a Weber...don't care how I get it. lol :D

I forgot...I also have a stock fuel pump.... $ 10.00

Just in case anyone was wondering....:D

The parts I have been given were given to me with the intent of helping me finish a project Brandon and I are working on for my truck.

So, my intent here is to use these parts for this purpose...not for a profit of any kind. I just wanted to make this clear for those who might be wondering.

All I need is a Weber 32/36 to finish this project...or If I can get a mikuni dual intake for Brandon we can finish his project and he will give me his Weber. That is why he is offering his 620 bed as part of this deal.

If you think about it, this is a win fall for who ever takes it...you will be getting a ton of goods for one item. :eek: I hope somone here takes us up on this crazy offer.

Hi Stephen!! How the heck are ya??

I know I can always count on you for a positive comment. :D

Not bad. I've been over here a month or so. I know I should have put a smiley after that comment. How many posts does it take to become something other than a 'hall monitor'? Edited by HP11

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.