Tires and wheels

Duncan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark,

got pics? Interested in shipping two states over?

Kelly

Kelly,

Pics are at the link in the message above. I was hoping someone would come and get 'em for the price I'm asking.

Let me see how they go, but I'm trying to avoid packing and shipping. Scrounging up boxes and packing for 4 tires and wheels is a hassle...

Mark,

Don't spend alot of time looking for boxes.....

The pic wouldn't load ( damn corporate computers).

I think I have a good idea what they are and probably not what I am chasing,thanks anyway.

Kelly

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jaimesix
Just a heads up on some Enkei Rims I have for sale for a 1200. These fit nice and have the correct offset.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=10166

It appears I may have sold my Coupe, so I will have some 1200 spares for sale as soon as I sort out what's what..

Mark. You sold the coupe, so you have become a sedan 1200 guy!!!

Man, I do not blame you at all, that sedan you got recently is a beauty. If I get a 1200, it will be a sedan, like them very much.

What is the state of it ?? We might have a Datsun meeting in Torrance , hope you can make it.

Jaime._______________________________________________________

Mark. You sold the coupe, so you have become a sedan 1200 guy!!!

Man, I do not blame you at all, that sedan you got recently is a beauty. If I get a 1200, it will be a sedan, like them very much.

What is the state of it ?? We might have a Datsun meeting in Torrance , hope you can make it.

The Coupe just left the driveway today, and I miss it already :( It was my weekend "fun-to-drive" around town car. It went to a good home so I don't feel too bad about selling it.

The sedan is in nice shape, and needed just a few little minor things which I have been taking care of.

Let me know when and where in Torrance, and I will do everything I can to make it.

Guest jaimesix
you sold the coupe?!@?!?!

The coupe was nice, but the RHD sedan is way cooler. It must have been difficult to part out with the coupe, but if there was a choice to make ( related to parking.....logistics...) that RHD sedan would be my choice.

Mark made sure that cool coupe went to a good home, perhaps we will see it at a Datsun meet!!!

Jaime.________________________________________________________

Mark made sure that cool coupe went to a good home, perhaps we will see it at a Datsun meet!!!

It went to a very nice guy, and it looks to be a father/son project with it ultimately going to the son in the future.

I'm hoping they bring it to JCCS in October.