parts?

ticktock

i'm new here so hello, lol

i have been looking for a place to order parts for these trucks and i cant seem to find one anywhere. a few people told me to come here and ask that they were alot of good info on all the datsuns. i just bought a 67 1300 pickup and it needs rockers bad. the guy stuffed 2 cans of bondo in them and looks awful, so where if i can even order a set?

i'm going to be laying it out with a body drop so should i just make newones? id perfer to buy them because thats one less thing to make ya know. but someone anyone please let me know something lol, thanks

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also when i'm looing for parts n stuff, is the 1300 something else. like a 520 or something? because i cant find anything on the 1300. i know it has a b210 engine swap dunno if thats a good or bad thing, the only thing it needs is those rockers, the floor boards are great, almot as good as the roof lol, i just thought i would try to order a set of "metal" ones and not fiberglass,

The 521 rockers should be a close enough fit for the 520. Probably easier to find a 521 donor then a 520....around here at least. Good luck.

-Brian

there are some places that have some parts, but no garuntees on which ones. Rods Datsun is in CA, but he tends to carry alot of z car and 510 parts from what I have seen. There are a few more out there, but the trucks arent easy...more so the 520

this i my first datsun, so i really dunno where to start, i have a bagged and bodied mazda, one stfb and one traditional, is it a must to do a toyota swap? i was gonna just stick some ralleys on it and just drive it sometimes, nothing fancy because as ive learned fancy is time consuming and costly,

i was gonna just stick some ralleys on it and just drive it sometimes, nothing fancy because as ive learned fancy is time consuming and costly,

Oh I can see it now he's getting the bug allready. Nothing Fansy this week but when thats finished, well just a little here and a little there before you know it $3,000 and its allmost fansy.

ive been doing some research and i too think the yota frame swap is a great idea. but the question remains, what year of yota should one get? 80-92 or 85-92 or what? whats the first year that toyota issued disk brakes, because manual brakes are some tuff cookies when your not use to it,