Cheg's 280 rocket (hopefully)

cheg

Hey guys my name is Dillon or Cheg.

This is my first car/project. It is a 1976 280z and i'm not going to mention what i have planned for it becuase most likely that's going to change hundreds of times. Bought it for $400 and an ipod :D

anyway here are some pictures they're pretty lame but this weekend i'll through the doors back on and the hood on and maybe pull it to the front of my house.

76280z002.jpg

76280z005.jpg

76280z015.jpg

76280z018.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet man i like the green color looks like the color im painting my truck actually sweet build i say rb26dett :D

LOL ok you buy the engine and i'll get all the power train and mounts =P

and the radio is my little sisters (it's fallen off like 10 times but i dont tell her haha)

That's not bad as all, good deal.

What are your immediate plans?

my immediate plans are you put a radiator back in it sinse right now skib has mine (there's a thread on that in the general section) and to get my blinkers working again.. i think it might be my wires (corrosion) because i'm pretty sure my relay is just fine either way i'm going to put a new relay in there just in case and also check out the wires.

The engine is going to stay stock becuase soon i will be building an engine once i decide on what i want to swap into it.

i got my doors put back on with the help of my neighbor trevor we hung an extension cord from my car port roof and tied it to the window frame haha pretty ratsun!

when we put the doors back on the other night we had to use a different light sourse than the normal lamp we use haha

76280z021.jpg

this is trevor when we locked him in my brother car

76280z023.jpg

when we got home last night after i had bought the dash, put all my gauges in and sadly it didn't bolt up and i don't really have the knowledge or patients to modify it so i grabbed the dash of the parts car and it fit right in.

so i plugged all the wires in and my car filled up with smoke haha I figured out that 1975 and previous years use amps rather than volts :D

th_76280z024.jpg

Edited by cheg
  • 2 months later...